- Kaikoura, NZ
This week's theme in detail, brought to you by last week's winner, Dave:
”A simple theme, my R8 shot used a long focal length, maximize the focal length this week with your shot. Place your centre of interest near or far, for a close up, a normal size or a small image, it's your choice just max out the zoom. Using the F-stop can create drama with foreground and backgrounds too. Create some camera magic!"
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Zoom
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
- Do not vote for your own entry.
- Do not try to sway the poll.
- In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
- All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
- In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
- Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
- Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.
Poll Option #01
Poll Option #02
Poll Option #03
Poll Option #04
Poll Option #05
Poll Option #06