- Kaikoura, NZ
This week's theme in detail, brought to you by last week's winner, Tim:
”Take something dirt cheap and pit it against the super cars, or the other way around. The photo doesn't have to be moving, but there has to be at least three cars in the image."
CARS: Anything dirt cheap or ultra expensive
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As Above
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
- Do not vote for your own entry.
- Do not try to sway the poll.
- In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
- All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
- In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
- Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
- Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.
Poll Option #01
Poll Option #02
Poll Option #03