CLOSED: POLL: The Photomode Tournament: Season 06 2.0 - Final Round

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 7 comments

Who will win the Tournament - you decide.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
TFRHeader.jpg

Final round of Season 06 of The Photomode 2.0 Tournament.
Make sure you understand the theme requirements of your match.
You can see each dashboard update by clicking in the: 2.0

[Click to raise dashboard]

TRulesBanner.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, query me by Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
  • Be reminded that this is a multiple choice poll. Please vote in each match;
  • Please be sure to review each entry in the Poll Options section below before casting votes;
  • Do not vote on your own entry;
  • Do not try to sway the poll;
  • Do not post or identify your entry elsewhere until poll closes;
  • In the event of a tie, total tournament votes will be the deciding factor;
  • In the event of a second tie, host vote will count as two votes;
  • Please, view each entry in it's full size before voting;
  • It is considered polite to vote for your opponents entry, in the event one votes and the other doesn't that vote will not count;
  • If there is any problem, please, report to me via a Conversation.
TPollBanner.jpg

Please remember this is a multiple choice poll and to vote in every match.
T0620fm.jpg

Take your best shot to try and win the final 2.0 Tournament for Gran Turismo 5.

Final match Entry #1

Final match Entry #2

T0620frbm.jpg

As the sun sets on GT5 and a new dawn is about to break for GT6 take a photo featuring a sunset.

Bronze match Entry #1

Bronze match Entry #2

TDeadlineBanner.jpg

05-12-13 GMT

Gongratz Rambo. Great shot mate 👍

It was a nice first 2.0 tournament for me. :) Great matches.
Next time I won't be sending my PS3 for repair in the middle of the competition. ^^ My last 2 entries were old shots :S

Gongratz Rambo. Great shot mate 👍

It was a nice first 2.0 tournament for me. :) Great matches.
Next time I won't be sending my PS3 for repair in the middle of the competition. ^^ My last 2 entries were old shots :S
Thanks Z. :)
And kudos to you too for making it this far. It was my first tourney too.
There's always next time mate :cheers:

Well that was an epic battle with you ZEROX in that final match and a fitting end to the last GT5 Tournament to have such a tight poll for the top spot. 👍
I was pretty sure you would beat me with that shot, it's a wonderful image with the iconic X-car in white blasting into the future out of that blazing sun. :bowdown:
Funnily enough I chose another iconic to Gran Turismo car the GT-R also in white to sum up GT5 and had it heading of to the greener pastures of GT6. :) Thanks to all who voted for me - it's awesome to finally win one of these things, I've come close before but the win has always eluded me. Now to disappear into obscurity in GT6 as all the true big guns come out to play. ;) :cheers:

The bronze match of course was much more clear cut - congratulations Sean. 👍
This was actually a tough decision for me but I eventually had to give Sean the nod as I loved the procession of cars driving off into the sunset - felt as if the cars of GT5 were heading on their way to GT6. I did feel the sunset was a little over done however but not enough to ruin the image. :)
zzz_pt, you were obviously quite handicapped by not being able to shoot any new images but I really liked your entry - the standard Zonda looked really good and the tones were lovely. I guess in the end the image was just a little too minimalist for me. A great effort and a much better image than the votes might suggest. 👍

That concludes the tournaments for GT5, no doubt we'll be back again before too long with the first of the GT6 Tournaments.

Congrats to all four finalists! It was four awesome entries.
Nathan, you deserve this one :cheers:

Congratulations Nathan, Zerox and you again zzz_pt :)

The first fight was indeed very very tight. I literally watched it sway every single day since voting commenced! Both were excellent shots, though Zerox's shot with it's futuristic vibe and vibrant intensity sucked me and my ballot in.
Wonderful, pristine and soothing edit there Nathan, as always has been your style :)👍

And thanks for the feedback on my entry :)

I wanted to make it to the finals but I guess a podium finish quite does it for a first time go at a 2.0 tourney!
See you lot on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back