Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
TSFHeader.jpg

Semi-Final round of Season 06 of The Photomode 2.0 Tournament.
Make sure you understand the theme requirements of your match.
You can see each dashboard update by clicking in the: 2.0
[Click 2.0 to raise dashboard]

[Click to raise dashboard]

TRulesBanner.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, query me by Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
  • Be reminded that this is a multiple choice poll. Please vote in each match;
  • Please be sure to review each entry in the Poll Options section below before casting votes;
  • Do not vote on your own entry;
  • Do not try to sway the poll;
  • Do not post or identify your entry elsewhere until poll closes;
  • Only the 2 most voted will get through to the final round, the other two go to the bronze match;
  • In the event of a tie, qualifying vote count will be the deciding factor;
  • In the event of a second tie, total tournament votes will be the deciding factor;
  • In the event of a third tie, host vote will count as two votes;
  • Please, view each entry in it's full size before voting;
  • It is considered polite to vote for your opponents entry, in the event one votes and the other doesn't that vote will not count;
  • If there is any problem, please, report to me via a Conversation.
TPollBanner.jpg

Please remember this is a multiple choice poll and to vote in every match.
T0620sfm1.jpg

Take your best close up shot and capture some detail.

match 01 Entry #1

match 01 Entry #2

T0620sfm2.jpg

Take a shot of a black car in a misty environment.

match 02 Entry #1

match 02 Entry #2

TDeadlineBanner.jpg

27-11-13 GMT

Great shots everyone.

In the first match I voted for the Lambo shot because I think it fits the theme better. Both are amazing though! Great job Zerox and rambo793. :cheers:

Good luck to you Nathan. :) You already know what I think of your shot. 👍

Great shots everyone.

In the first match I voted for the Lambo shot because I think it fits the theme better. Both are amazing though! Great job Zerox and rambo793. :cheers:

Good luck to you Nathan. :) You already know what I think of your shot. 👍
If you zoom in, it does offer a fair bit of detail :sly:

Congratz Nato and Zerox. ;)

It was a nice fight despite the circumstances :D

We have to solve this poll system afap... some people didn't voe in every options :S

I'm not feeling bad :) I almost gave up of this round because my PS3 is broken (HDMI for repair). I had to find an old shot that fited the theme somehow. It wasn't the shot that I had in mind but it was the shot possible. I like the result though. :)

ps: I sent my PS3 for repair because I never though that I would beat Zambuca in the 2nd Round. I guess losing here for Nathan is my punishment for beeing so pessimistic hehehe. Joking. :) Nathan is always a hard oponent.

That really was a great battle we had there and it really could have gone either way. You really did an awesome job with the picture you had and I consider myself lucky to come away with that win. Thanks everyone for the votes. :) Congrats also to ZEROX - see you in the Final and best of luck.
Good luck to zzz_pt and rambo793 for the Bronze match too. 👍

Thanks for the all the votes that gets me into the final. It's my first! :D
'Fade to Black' battle gave me a headache to choose. Those two entries fits the theme well.
Either Nato or zzz-pt made into the final, both of them will give me a hard time, heck even rambo793 as well! :scared::drool:
Good luck to Nato and the bronzies too on the last battle! :cheers:

Thanks everyone, and congratulations Zerox and Nathan :)

I had my doubts about making it to the finals the moment the poll went up. My shot was a close up, but probably not as much as the theme demanded. Without trying to sound like I'm making excuses, I had the time for just one shot on my hands, and to me it was one of those clicks you just fall in love with and can't go with anything else :lol:. Free beers to @raz_10 , @Crooooooow , @nanabu , @hawk2201 ,@ZEROX ,@youtimestwo ,@ShadowPeter ,@GTracer98 and @Metalsun for appreciating the Merc :cheers:

Was my first ever go at a 2.0 Tourney and I'm glad to have made it this far keeping in mind the competition.

@ZEROX glad you think that way. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back