*CLOSED*.. R8 '01,GT LM (gulf #4), lVL 24, Academy, F2007 and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dacrates
  • 12 comments
  • 1,142 views
Messages
238
Messages
dacrates
Got a few gems on the forecourt


Available Daily:

Loctite Mugan NSX '01
F2007
GTR Spec-V GT Academy
370z GT Academy
Lvl 24 ticket
Ford GT LM Race Car (Gulf #4)
R8 Race Car '01 (red/silver)


Wanted:

All deals done.......



PM me!
 
Last edited:
i have that amuse street 04 / Verde ithaca / 518.9 km has R/S R/H tires, LSD, FCT
and lots more im intrested on that 370z gt academy but i cant trade till todays cut with for my time zone is 7:00 pm and its 2:30 here. so let me know if ur intrested
 
I have a Lexus IS 200 Race Car
 
Have Zonda R '09 751hp 0.0 miles
interested in:

GTR Spec-V GT Academy
Ford GT LM Race Car (Gulf #4)
R8 Race Car '01 (red/silver)
 
I want your Ford GT LM. I can trade right now.
 
Have Zonda R '09 751hp 0.0 miles
interested in:

GTR Spec-V GT Academy
Ford GT LM Race Car (Gulf #4)
R8 Race Car '01 (red/silver)

i'm looking for the LM version
 
what color is GTR Academy n how many switches?
 
I have an Amuse R1 Titan as well as the Street Edition. I also have the IS200 GT-1 car and multiple rare/expensive cars. PM me if you're interested in a trade :)
 
I have Audi R8 Team Playstation, do you want it? I will take the GT-R academy.
 
Found the car
 
Last edited:
i have the lexus but cant trade until later tonight, around 1030 pm pst, let me know
 
This thread is now dead... cheers
 
Back