Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
ssc_015_header.png

This weeks theme as brought to you by Crooooooow;

"Since three years have passed since Gran Turismo 5 introduced a new shipment of present vehicles, Gran Turismo 6 sure has a good amount of new vehicles since 2011 to 2014. Your challenge this week is to take any vehicle new to the GT series from 2011, 12, 13, or 2014 and shoot them around any new track or photo travel location in the game. Simple as that. Luckily, PD added a search engine. Failure to follow instructions will give you a "How the hell did that clearly not make sense to you?!"

CARS: New cars introduced to GT6 from 2011-2014.
LOCATIONS: Any tracks introduced to GT6.
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes. All locations are new, so all are eligible.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As above.

View attachment 126237
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Entries for the competition this week must be sent to the Judge Crooooooow via a
    Conversation and not posted in this thread, any pics posted in this thread will not be considered for the poll.
  • Your PM may consist of the image in either thumbnail/preview with a link to the full size, just the full size image or just a link to the full size.
  • Your first entry will be your last, you will not be allowed to change your entry so be happy with it.
  • No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a competition.
  • Do not use a photo that you have already posted elsewhere in the forums or post your photo shoot in your Gallery until after the competition (and poll if you made it) has closed.
  • Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 15.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

View attachment 126240

Does this include classics? EDIT: I looked over it, disregard. EDIT: What about DLC?

Last edited:
I was more talking stuff that was added as DLC in GT5, I would guess the answer is no.
No DLC vehicles from GT5. Only the ones that were introduced to the GT series in the sixth installment.

I'll allow a few more hours for the late and anxious ones. Push that number to 20 entries!

Competition Closed

Thanks to everyone who participated and for giving me a tough decision on which entries to cut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back