Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
ssc_017_header.png

This weeks theme as brought to you by Stopporpetrol;

"Time for some wet weather - Have to appear as rainy or Gloomy even if only a wet track. There is no limit as to what kind of images (posed, fast action, crash, anything!)
GOOD LUCK!"

CARS: Any.
LOCATIONS: Any weather change track.
PHOTOTRAVEL: No as it never rains at these locations.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As above.

View attachment 126237
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Entries for the competition this week must be sent to the Judge Stopforpetrol via a
    Conversation and not posted in this thread, any pics posted in this thread will not be considered for the poll.
  • Your PM may consist of the image in either thumbnail/preview with a link to the full size, just the full size image or just a link to the full size.
  • Your first entry will be your last, you will not be allowed to change your entry so be happy with it.
  • No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a competition.
  • Do not use a photo that you have already posted elsewhere in the forums or post your photo shoot in your Gallery until after the competition (and poll if you made it) has closed.
  • Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 15.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

View attachment 126240

I'll see if I can make it. I have it planned in my head, now its just a matter of putting it together 👍

I will leave this open for 24 hrs from the time of this post as there is only 3 entries - SHAME on ya all!! - Or did I just give the crappiest theme ever ?? :odd: :confused: :banghead:

Sorry Werner I'm just really busy this weekend with a race and all so I'm away from the PlayStation for the whole day :indiff:

I'll see what I can do! give me a couple hours I'll be able to pull something off.
Is snow allowed?

I can have mine in tonight, might be like 1:00 ET though, but I do have an entry if it's still open!

I'll see what I can do! give me a couple hours I'll be able to pull something off.
Is snow allowed?
Snow is fine as long as there is no clear skies (overcast preferred!)

I can have mine in tonight, might be like 1:00 ET though, but I do have an entry if it's still open!

Like I said 24 hrs from the time of my previous mail which show me there is about 12 hrs left.

Like I said 24 hrs from the time of my previous mail which show me there is about 12 hrs left.
Then it'll be in on time :cheers: Might actually have it in like an hour or two, car maintenance wasn't as long a I thought!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back