- Kaikoura, NZ
This weeks theme as brought to you by TaSiMa:
"Get your favorite car and take a picture of it on some particular location of a city track. Only static shots allowed."
LOCATIONS: Only City tracks.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Only static shots.
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
- It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr
- Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
- Flickr users please set your entries image to private.
- Entries for the competition this week must be sent to the Judge TaSiMa via a
Conversation and not posted in this thread, any pics posted in this thread will not be considered for the poll.
- You can use the big 'Submit Entry' button below to submit your entry.
- Your PM may consist of the image in either thumbnail/preview with a link to the full size, just the full size image or just a link to the full size.
- Your first entry will be your last, you will not be allowed to change your entry so be happy with it.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a competition.
- Do not use a photo that you have already posted elsewhere in the forums or post your photo shoot in your Gallery until after the competition (and poll if you made it) has closed.
- Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 15.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
What you may not do to a photo:
- Alter the geometry of the car. No stickers, or body modifications not available in game.
- Add shapes or objects from outside of GT6.
- Add a signature, image titles or other typographic elements.
- Add lens flares or "artistic" filters to image.
- Remove items from shot (scenery, other cars).
- Use more than 1 image (HDR, photo-stitching, multi-exposure).
- "Creative cropping". The main "image" must be four-sided, with 90-degree, upright corners.
- Selective car colour changing: masking different parts to create racing stripes or similar.
- Crop and/or resize an image.
- Adjust the level or curve values.
- Alter the colour tone of the image (gradient maps, photo filters, colour balance, etc).
- Car body colour change (all stickers/design features must remain, see "Remove Items" rule).
- Adjust brightness, contrast, exposure, shadow/highlights.
- Enhance shadows or highlights (dodge and burn tools in Photoshop, for example).
- Add noise and/or diffuse glow.
- Add a post-game tilt-shift blur, or apply a motion blur to a stationary Photomode shot.
- Make use of Layer Blend Modes.
- Use a Sharpening filter and/or tool.
- Remove or modify license plates - it must be hand-drawn, no importing real ones.
- Remove the GT watermark.
- Clean up or fix jaggies, texture pixelation, or colour separation.
- Add a vignette effect.