Liverpool
leeislee

0BdvHN.png

95cUeA.png

image-jpg.235836

OwensRacing

TgKZg8.png
This week's theme brought to you by last week's winner, OwensRacing:

Halloween: Through out Los Santos there are plenty of things embracing the essence of this holiday. Capture that essence in a photo for this weeks contest. The one that captures it best judged by their peers will win.

LOCATIONS: Anywhere
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Have Fun!

jwhDeF.png
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.

• Ths is a themed competition, It's NOT a car showcase, wacky stunt, glitch, rampage competition (unless the theme asks for them).
      • Your picture must be taken in game using the Snapmatic app and be shared from the RS Social Club. NO screen shots, photos of your TV are allowed.
      • I'm sorry to say that when the PC and PS4, Xbox One versions are released your entries must still come from the social club to be fair to everyone still using the PS3 & Xbox 360 versions.
      • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
      • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
      • Online AND Offline characters are allowed.
      • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text...Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following: [COLOR="Red"]FINAL ENTRY[/COLOR]
      • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
        either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
      • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
      • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 15 for the poll.
      • The Winner is responsible for closing his own weekly theme on time.
      • I will PM you to ask for your top 15 for he poll.
      • Winners CAN enter in their own theme!
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

JdH9HF.png

You Can't:

• Edit your Snapmatic photo in any way.
      • Use the built in meme generator.
      • Add lens flares or "artistic" filters to image.
      • Remove items from shot (scenery, people, cars etc).
      • Use more than 1 image (HDR, photo-stitching, multi-exposure).
      • "Creative cropping". The main "image" must be four-sided, with 90-degree, upright corners.
You Can:

• Use the built in Snapmatic frames.
      • Use the built in Snapmatic effects.
      • Increase the size of your image to make it easier for us to see.
      • Add your own signature as long as it's unobtrusive

Please remember, This is a photography competition based on theme interpretation. Any ridiculous out of theme or unsuitable photos will not be allowed to enter.:

NOa9Q7.png

26th October 2014
[20.00 GMT]

👍

I'm closing this a couple of hours early due to lack of interest.
I wont be putting the poll up and this will be the last competition...Thanks for all the entrants over the past few weeks.
CLOSED

Back