CLOSED...Thanks to Steve_D

  • Thread starter Thread starter pbrdad
  • 20 comments
  • 748 views

pbrdad

Premium
Messages
390
Messages
pbrdad
I started a new account to rack up money and buy cars that my son and I can trade back and forth. Was wondering if I could borrow European touring car and Schwimmerwagen. I will give one back as soon as I finish the race (tonight) and the other tomorrow after reset. I actually have all the cars for seasonal events in my other PSN but my son and I have already traded cars today. Also, I have traded 2 times succesfully on here if you want to check my posts. Thanks in advance.

PSN to send to is pbrdad1
 
Last edited:
I can send you an Audi TT touring car in about an hour and a half if that helps.
 
I can send you an Audi TT touring car in about an hour and a half if that helps.

I really appreciate the offer but I will hopefully be passed out at that time.
 
2.8 mil slipping away:banghead:
 
why trade with your son if the deadline is today? and 1 chrome fo 2 cars is the worst offer ive ever seen.
 
why trade with your son if the deadline is today? and 1 chrome fo 2 cars is the worst offer ive ever seen.

One CHROME per car and I'm giving the car back. Just asking for a little help from the kind people on here. But, it's getting late so I'm crashing. Thanks for the post though.

O. And I got the idea to open the other account long after my son and I traded.
 
Last edited:
some guys are trying absolutely everyting to get some free cars... pathetic...
 
I'll lend you a schwimwagen or a german touring car. Let me know which.

Add xjilicx

And don't worry about the chrome
 
I'll lend you a schwimwagen or a german touring car. Let me know which.

Add xjilicx

And don't worry about the chrome

I'll take the touring car and I'll send it back in like 20 minutes or so. I'm adding you now. Thanks alot.
 
some guys are trying absolutely everyting to get some free cars... pathetic...

Totally agree with you. Thanks for your input. Have a great day.
 
Your car has been sent back. I added soft tires and changed the oil. O, and I washed it for ya. Put another win on it to.:) Thanks alot bro. Just let me know if you ever need anything.
 
You still need a schwimwagen? I think I've got one on another account.
 
You still need a schwimwagen? I think I've got one on another account.

Might as well. I was gonna hit the sack but I can't turn it down. :drool:


Just to be clear, I meant go to bed (hit the sack)
 
Sent FR from doodaaa

Can you send it back to xXDebsDXx please :)
 
Sent FR from doodaaa

Can you send it back to xXDebsDXx please :)

For some reason I haven't received FR yet. You sent to pbrdad1 and not pbrdad right??
 
oops

Redone

Haha. I got it. I'm gonna beat this race and then I'm gettin in the bed. I'll be sure to send it back to that other account after reset. Thanks again bro and let me know if you need anything. :)
 
You might want to change the gearing, I had it set up so you only had to change gear about once a lap. It still wins though lol
 
You might want to change the gearing, I had it set up so you only had to change gear about once a lap. It still wins though lol

Worked like a charm. You sure you don't want anything in return? Off to bed for me.:boggled:
 
Last edited:
Back