CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 38

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 139 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel very satisfied with this. I wasn't creative enough to do some other track, but what the hell. ;)
Hope to make the poll, but I've got tough competition. :P

•• Final Entry ••

Full size is just one click away! ;)

Lightbox.

OK guys I'm going to pick the poll now, so no more entries are going to be considered. Lots of nice work 👍

what does not posting honourable mentions mean?

srry it's my first photo comps.

Good luck to all

It means post only your final entry and not other photos you may have considered 👍

Poll sent, it was difficult apologies to those that didn't make it through, some very exceptional shots

I'm hoping my 908 make it, even thought I will be happy to be beaten because there we'tre some EXCEPTIONAL shots for this comp!

Wen u rekon the poll ill be up I'm anxious to vote lol

Vote or die lol

Please try to use proper grammar/punctuation in your future posts - after all, you agreed to it when you joined :).

The competition threads will be a bit late this week, as in... a couple hours from now, possibly up to about 12. I've been helping the girlfriend move into her new place all weekend, and am just popping on to do the necessary PM stuff. Sit tight, folks!

I definitely will thanks alot for the link to the rules. I have now read that and the photo competition. I am now a pro,(in my mind) and working on other competitions. Knowing the rules will help alot, if I want to win.

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more great photo competitions in the future.

PEACE and LOVE

Last edited:
I feel very satisfied with this. I wasn't creative enough to do some other track, but what the hell. ;)
Hope to make the poll, but I've got tough competition. :P

•• Final Entry ••

Full size is just one click away! ;)

Lightbox.

Wow. I tried to do similar things, painting the rims something different etc, but I never got a shot I liked myself, but this? This is just... Wow!
Can you message me with the non resized picture? I'd love this as my background..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back