Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
Tournament_PMC_header.png

"The Photomode Tournament has arrived for GT6 - back by popular demand, well a few people asked anyway. :lol:
This first Tournament will be the PMC version with the 2.0 Advanced Tournament to follow after.
The theme for the Qualifying Round is completely open so you can shoot anything, anywhere you like. So now it's time to take your best shot to qualify and make it into the Tournament rounds. Good luck to all. :)

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None

tournament_rules.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
All entries must be submitted by Private Conversation to the host Nato_777. Please, fill in the following form:

Private Conversation Requirements:
Title: Photomode Tournament Final Entry;
Subject: Image in either thumbnail/preview with link to the full size, the full size image or just a link to the full size.

Entry Requirements:
  • It is recommended you host your image on GTPlanet, ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr;
  • Flickr users must set their image to private. As entries are to be anonymous all entries must have the privacy turned on. Not sure how to send a private image, see here for instructions;
  • Your entry may consist of the image in either thumbnail/preview with a link to the full size, the full size image or just a link to the full size;
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a competition;
  • Do not use a photo that you have already posted elsewhere in the forums or post your photo shoot in your Gallery until after the Round and Poll has closed;
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry;
  • Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means;
  • Entries may not be changed after submitting;
  • All entries within the rules will go into poll;
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so;
  • It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends;

Editing:
  • No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.

tournament_deadline.png

31-03-2014

Last edited:
Do we have a schedule running already?
I would like to enter conflictlessly due to "offline-vacation" planned…

Well I'm in :cheers: And I still hate the new Flickr... :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the poll!!! :dopey: Good luck guys :cheers:

Last call for any late entries - Closing within a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back