Closed thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhys159
  • 23 comments
  • 982 views
Messages
824
United Kingdom
England
Messages
rhys159
I have some good cars here and these are:
Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 Fully Tuned
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car
Modified Ford GT
Mazda Furai Concept
Dome Zero Concept
Fully Tuned Bugatti Veyron
Lambo Gallardo Partly Modified
Corvette ZR1 '09 RM
Also have silver chrome

PM or post if any of these interest you :)
 
Last edited:
Anyone?
 
I'll give you some chrome paint or other rare paints for the Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 or the Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car.

The Subaru is the standard one right?
 
What color is your Furai and what are you looking for in return?
 
I'll give you some chrome paint or other rare paints for the Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 or the Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car.

The Subaru is the standard one right?

Subaru is standard and I don't really need paints right now...
 
What year is the Ford GT please.
 
What color is your Furai and what are you looking for in return?

Furai is Gran Turismo Yellow I think and just offer anything you think is worth it
 
So anyone want any other cars on the list?
 
C'mon...
 
No one wants these?
 
None of them are really that rare mate
 
The Subaru is the only one even remotely rare. The others are either prize cars or available from the new car dealer.
 
What Subaru is it? There are a few of them.
 
So, where are the rare cars?
 
Look, i had some rare cars but have since traded i shall change title asap
 
No one wants these cars?
 
They're not that bad...
 
I'll trade for the Subaru. What are you looking to get for it?
 
Just offer up I'm not interested in anything in particular at the moment I'll probably see something that would interest me
 
Back