(CLOSED) Wanted Mazda 787b!!!!!! I MIGHT HAVE WHAT YOU NEED!!!! CAN TRADE NOW

Messages
26
Messages
jabbaxhago
Peugeot 908 HDi Fap
2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 Impala
C4 WRC 08
Epson NSX 08
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
240RS Rally Car 85
Furai Concept 08
Veyron 16.4 09


I will trade you one of those cars for a 787B I dont care about miles on it. (well less than 3000 miles is ok)
 
Last edited:
What colour is you Furai? I could buy you a 787B if that's the premium model in the dealership. I need a silver, white pearl, or silver w/ red spoiler Furai to complete my collection.
 
Is the NSX Premium?
 
NSX Epson '08 FOR MY 787B?
 
What time is it where you live?
 
Ok....We will trade tommorow at 7pm.....Btw can you give my GTPremium?
 
Wait nevermind about GTPremium..........
 
Trade: Tommorow 7PM, 787B FOR YOUR Epson NSX.
 
Just nevermind..lol.
 
Back