dafour Messages 38 Messages fouroBE Dec 17, 2010 #1 Been playing for a while and cant seem to find it,does someone has one too much? Say your price Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Dec 17, 2010 #2 I have one spare. Untouched. What do you have on offer?
Brend Premium Messages 11,772 Scotland Messages GTSophy-Lapos Messages ClassicBrend Dec 17, 2010 #3 I have one Premium 97 Civic? Can't trade till sunday though.
R rx876 Messages 170 Messages wako182774 Dec 17, 2010 #4 Jay. I have one spare. Untouched. What do you have on offer? Click to expand... Check my sig and see if anything interests you..
Jay. I have one spare. Untouched. What do you have on offer? Click to expand... Check my sig and see if anything interests you..
dafour Messages 38 Messages fouroBE Dec 17, 2010 #5 I dont think i have anything worth trading,i'll be happy to pay for one,if not too much asked
dafour Messages 38 Messages fouroBE Dec 18, 2010 #6 anyone? Have a Skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84 that i would trade. Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
kjb No worries Premium Messages 4,818 Morrisville, NC Messages mrbabyboyd Dec 18, 2010 #7 I have one I would be willing to trade and I will take the Skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84 for it.
I have one I would be willing to trade and I will take the Skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84 for it.