Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 17 comments
  • 1,616 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
768
Messages
Live_Fr0m_NY GTP_YoungTurbo45
I have a S. Vettel X2010 available for trade. Please respond to this thread, do not send PM's.

Looking for the following in return...

Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
Carbon X2010

Also looking for...

-2005 Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car
-2004 Pescarolo C60 - Judd GV5 Race Car
-2003 Pescarolo C60 - Peugeot Race Car
-2003 Bentley Speed 8
-1999 BMW V12 LMR Race Car
-1999 Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020)
-1998 Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car
-1998 Nissan R390 GTR Race Car
-1997 BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
-1969 Ford GT40 Race Car (Gulf)


My X1 does not require Chassis Refresh/ Engine repair, i expect the same in return. thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
I have a S. Vettel X2010 available for trade. Please respond to this thread, do not send PM's.

Looking for the following in return...

Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
Carbon X2010

would also consider...

-2003 Bentley Speed 8
-1999 BMW V12 LMR Race Car
-1999 Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020)
-1998 Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car
-1998 Nissan R390 GTR Race Car
-1997 BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
-1989 Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car
-1969 Ford GT40 Race Car (Gulf)

My X1 does not require Chassis Refresh/ Engine repair, i expect the same in return. thanks for looking!

I have the C9 ! Deal ?
 
Last edited:
I'll let you know... looking for the F10 & F2007 first.
 
Ok..i add that i can trade today
 
i would give u the Formula GT and Sauber C9 for it. U could easily swap the formula gt for a F1 ferrari tbh
 
I have the FGT
 
Nissan R89C, Mazda Furai and Sauber C9?
 
Got em already, List updated!
 
Forgot that i have a C9 pending trade already. Sorry.
 
I can buy Ferrari F10
very need x1
 
Still available!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back