Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoomStick71
  • 19 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
339
Messages
BoomStick71
Im looking for any car really. Not too fussy at this point.

Please make an offer.

LVL 17.
LVL24.
Ticket 1000.
10 Chrome Paints.

ADDED BDAY TICKET 2008
 
Last edited:
Level 17 ticket for any of these:

2D (0 miles)
Honda N360 ‘67 (0 miles)
Ford Mark IV (0 miles)
Lambo Muria (0 miles)
Copper X1
White X1 (0 miles)
F10 (0 miles)
Zonda LM Race Car
F2007 (0 miles)

I can trade right now
 
Level 24 ticket + 5 chrome paints - 787B + XJ13 Race Car or Ford Mark IV '67 available right now.

Yes, 2 cars for the ticket and some paint.
 
I've got all these cars.

Think cheaper. Im not looking for expensive race cars and such.
Mabye something unusual from the UCD.
 
Would a Racing Modified TVR Speed 6 pursuade you to part with some paint?
 
Any one interested in chromes tonight? I have 10 available.
 
I can offer these cars from the UCD:

Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00 (330 miles). I have not driven this car
Viper GTS R Concept '00 (42.5 miles). I have not driven this car.

for the level 24 ticket. I'm available to trade now.
 
I have these:

-McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
-Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
-Mazda 787B
-RUF CTR "Yellow Bird"
-RUF RGT
-Honda LIFE STEP VAN + Honda Odyssey
-Mazda Furai (Special: Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray)
-FGT (White)
-Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
-Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
-Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BRLA-3) '62

All are available to trade. I would like to trade for some tickets. Tell me if you are interested :).
 
Only paints available now. Tickets will be available tomorrow.
 
Only paints available now. Tickets will be available tomorrow.

Alright, I won't be able to trade till 2/4/11 anyway. See anything rare/fun that you would like?
 
Hey bro, im very interested in your LVL24 ticket, take a look at my garage and see if there is anything that you may want to trade for one <(^_^)>
 
For a level 24 ticket, how about an Audi TT Twin Turbo, which is the orange car at the top of the website?
 
I'm also really interested in a Level 24 ticket. I'll trade multiple cars from my list (above) for one! Take your pick at 2 :).
 
Added bday ticket! Available now.
All other tickets 6 hrs.
Paints available now.
 
would you trade me the lvl 24 ticket for a Ford GT40 Race Car '69?
 
Really Fast Deal!

Thanks a lot!
 
Last edited:
Back