Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasynergy
  • 20 comments
  • 1,358 views
Messages
184
Messages
jasynergy
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I'm looking for the following colours:

Aston-Martin:

Braemar Blue
Ghillies Green
Merlot Red
Malham White
Sutherland Red
Oyster Silver

Jaguar:

Racing Green Metallic
Pacific Metallic

Nismo:

Lightning Yellow
Super Clear Red II

I have a thread with cars and some paints as well - and possibility of being able to trade? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4550327

The ones I listed above are the ones I want most and will give priority to. If you want paints I can get a list of mattes or colourshifts for you at some point if you want.

Cheers!
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
Hi,

Sure! That sounds like an agreeable deal to me. I'll send the cars on the 8-10th? Those are my next free dates.

Cheers!
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
So you only want cars with 0 miles?
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
I have a Infinity G35 Sedan ’03 (S) with 0 miles. I would like a Level 24 ticket will be available tommorow.
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
Hi, if you are duping the paints after sending them would you be kind enough to send me 1 Matte Silver? I recieved one for having 210 cars in my garage but when I went to check it out it is nowhere to be found! I was pissed! :grumpy:

Does it just look like Matte Light Grey?
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
i got IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version (Type-I) ’00 (S) 0kms in midnight black mica

for
AMG Monza grau magno
Matte Blue
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Red
Matte Black
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
Okay.

Add PSN jasynergy to send tickets to.
Add PSN jasynergy3 to receive paint from.

Awesome, will do. The tickets will come from FreeCarOne and Ill add jasynergy3 to my CurtMc420 account to recieve the paints. Ill let you know what paints Im looking for tonight when I get home.
 
Hi! I have one Citroen Xsara VTR 03', wanna trade for a Ticket Level 24?
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
i have a bugatti veron 0 miles and would like a lvl 24 ticket?
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
Back