Closed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter chippy1000
  • 15 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
1,167
Messages
chippy1000
Free, to whoever doesn't have an X1.
 
Last edited:
Me please, I do not have an X1.
PSN: extreme_antics
 
i also need one=)
PSN: Metyltest
 
Me please, I do not have an X1.
PSN: extreme_antics

You can have it mate please send fr to chippy1001 it's in my 2nd account.
 
if they dont come through (which i know they will) can you send it to me please? psn id: razking404
 
IzEEEk
me please :D:D
 
can i have the chrome chips?
 
Carbon X1 and 1 chrome sent to Stacks, 4 chromes sent to Maltylest.
 
Carbon X1 and 1 chrome sent to Stacks, 4 chromes sent to Maltylest.

Items have been received :) You made my month and this means I can stop looking constantly for an X1 to be mine, thanks again.
 
Items have been received :) You made my month and this means I can stop looking constantly for an X1 to be mine, thanks again.

No worries mate, enjoy it it's a beast.
 
I'd love an x1!

appreciate your kindness (:

PSN: GumI8all
 
Back