Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter atiger
  • 13 comments
  • 801 views
Messages
1,134
Australia
Melbourne
I am after any of the following


- Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ‘00

- Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ‘03,
- RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04,


Can do three trades per day at Trade reset. 2 Trades Done, 1 Left.

Offering anything up to 787 Price (5,250,000Cr)

You will not get a 0 Mile X1 for any of them.
 
Last edited:
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03

got it, do you have any other LMP/Race Cars cars?
 
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03

got it, do you have any other LMP/Race Cars cars?

Could buy one from online car dealer.
 
- C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) ‘01,
- Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ‘03,
- RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04

I have these three cars, but I can only trade one per day. PM if interested.
 
I have all of them except the autobacs and Honda add me: sugar_19
 
I have C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) ‘01 and a Castrol MUGEN NSX (JGTC) 01' with 0.0 miles.

I'm looking for Audi R8 Playstation 05' and Audi R10
Thanks
 
I have all of them except the autobacs and Honda add me: sugar_19

Ok. Thanks for all the offers guys, I'm keen to take you up on them. Got to go out for 1.5hrs, so I'll be back 1 hour after trade time. So if you can hold off for a bit. Ok.
 
Ok, I'm back, can still do 2 trades today.
 
I have all the cars in your list, will trade for either a XJR9 or Ford GT Test Car.

Can trade now, lmk.
 
Okay. Which car, which account?
 
Okay. Which car, which account?

PM sent with details. I don't like people I'm not dealing with seeing my PSN anymore. To many scammer eyes watch.
 
Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ‘00 anyone out there want to trade one.
 
Back