Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter atiger
  • 4 comments
  • 415 views
Messages
1,134
Australia
Melbourne
If you want a Mazda 787 Brand New, Speed 8 etc.

And have got one of these-

- Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘00

- Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ‘00

- Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ‘03

- RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04

It's yours!
 
Last edited:
will have 0mi 787 available tomorrow at reset..... if you don't get one by then, send me a pm before reset tomorrow
 
will have 0mi 787 available tomorrow at reset..... if you don't get one by then, send me a pm before reset tomorrow

I want the JGCT cars, I'm offering the 787, sorry if there was any confusion. I edited the original post.
 
Interested in the 787b. I have the Denso Sard Supra '00 available ready for trade as we speak.
 
Back