Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter chippy1000
  • 21 comments
  • 758 views
Messages
1,167
Messages
chippy1000
Any interest in them?
Will trade in 2 lots of 5.
 
Last edited:
What are you looking for?
 
Nothing in particular, throw something at me, if I dont have it I'll trade.
 
Here's what I have;

S
Acura DN-X Concept (Red)
Audi Le Mans quattro (Jet Blue)
Audi Pikes Peak quattro (Polar Silver)
Audi Nuvolari quattro (Luna Silver)
DMC DeLorean
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2
Honda HSC Concept
Jay Leno Tank Car
Mazda Furai Concept (GT White Pearl)
Mercury Cougar XR-7 (Glacier Blue)
Nissan Calsonic GT-R 93
Opera Performance 350Z

All 0mile/mods.
 
Nothing in particular, throw something at me, if I dont have it I'll trade.

reflex purple x1 azzurro nuvola iridescente x1 maziora andromedall x2
matte light gray x1
 
I'll do 5 for the Acura, add chippy1000 and I'll send the m in a few hours when my enduro is finished, cool?
 
reflex purple x1 azzurro nuvola iridescente x1 maziora andromedall x2
matte light gray x1

Sorry mate I have not much interest in paints.
 
Done, I won't be able to send until after 4 on Monday though. Used my trade for today and booked for tomorrow. Ill wait for the paints till then if that's alright with you man?
 
Done, I won't be able to send until after 4 on Monday though. Used my trade for today and booked for tomorrow. Ill wait for the paints till then if that's alright with you man?

Yep that's cool, I'll send 5 on monday then when you send the car.

So still 10 available today.
 
Buik Special '62
350z Gran Turismo 4 ltd.
AMuse Carbon R (R34)
Xanavi Hiroto GT-R
Cizeta V16T

Matte Grey Paint?

haha not much I know, but i'm desperate.
 
Buik Special '62
350z Gran Turismo 4 ltd.
AMuse Carbon R (R34)
Xanavi Hiroto GT-R
Cizeta V16T

Matte Grey Paint?

haha not much I know, but i'm desperate.

Yep I'll do 5 for Xanavi Hiroto GT-R.
 
Okay. I have to wait for the reset to trade, is that okay?
 
Yes that fine.

So still 10 available today then.
 
Ok 5 for the mugen NSX, can you trade today? I can send in about 5 hours.

Yeah, I can trade right now. Add dropxxzone and I will send the car now, then just send the paints whenever you can.

Edit: I just sent you a request to chippy1000. Accept when you can, I will only be on for about another hour or so though.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I can trade right now. Add dropxxzone and I will send the car now, then just send the paints whenever you can.

Edit: I just sent you a request to chippy1000. Accept when you can, I will only be on for about another hour or so though.

Just accepted your fr.
 
Will do later tonight thanks mate.

5 left for today.
 
Back