Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter CostasDrifter
  • 8 comments
  • 604 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

CostasDrifter

The Greek Way Of GT
Premium
Messages
2,788
Greece
Greece
My account has 20.000.000 credits
I buy now and send you fresh new car (tuned or not)

or offering

Suzuki ESCUDO dirt Trial '98
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car 89
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70


I need...
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car

Please don't offer other cars.
 
Last edited:
I'm at work but I think I have this car, I won a RX something race car and have never used it.
You might have to send me a reminder tomorrow or send me a msg online to my PSN
 
Sorry ! I need now the car.
 
you'll have to offer something else than a premium car... maybe you get a chance if you can purchase a X1...
 
For now that's my offer.
I don't have empty slot for offering my X1's.
 
I'm sorry I can't send untill I get home.
May I ask whats the hurry?
 
Ok, I understand, sorry I cant help and good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back