Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter superninkendo
  • 16 comments
  • 672 views
Messages
389
Messages
ksg1988
Pagani Zonda Lm race car
TVR speed 12
Ford GT Lm Race Car spec II
Mercedes CLK GTR
Alfa Romeo Giulia '65,Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 and Mazda Furai (ALL No miles)
Opel Calibra Touring Car (from UCD
Oullim Spirra(full mods, engine restored)
Shelby series one Super Charged '03 (full racing mods
Jaguar XJ220 (Full racing mods)

Looking for:
Mobil 1 NSX
BMW V12 race car
Pennzoil and Pennzoil Zexel
Peugeot 905

Thanks! trade slots from 12th to 14th so hurry!
12th - Byoung
13th -
14th -
 
Last edited:
How much mileage on the Pagani Zonda Lm race car ? I got a Mobil 1 NSX 0 miles
 
Got a Viper GTS R Concept for CLK GTR?

PSN honeydear
 
Mobil 1 and Pagani zonda can be retreived from the 21 ticket :) I think mobil is 17 or 21, can't remember :indiff:
 
Oh, forgot to say, also got a Shelby series one super charged 03 :) full mods!
 
Can send the Pennzoil GTR for the CLK GTR after reset tomorrow.
 
Can send the Pennzoil GTR for the CLK GTR after reset tomorrow.

That's cool, although I can't send the CLK until the 12th as mentioned in my first post.
 
I can trade a 905 for the zonda
 
What would u swap the alfa romeo guilia for??
 
Back