Delta795 Messages 1,171 Kansas City, Missouri Messages Delta795 Feb 10, 2011 #4 I have lvl 21 ticket, however I'm looking for these cars, can trade tomorrow Ferrari F1 (either) Pescalaro C60 Hybrid Judd RX8 LM 2D
I have lvl 21 ticket, however I'm looking for these cars, can trade tomorrow Ferrari F1 (either) Pescalaro C60 Hybrid Judd RX8 LM 2D
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 10, 2011 #5 Delta795 I have lvl 21 ticket, however I'm looking for these cars, can trade tomorrow Ferrari F1 (either) Pescalaro C60 Hybrid Judd RX8 LM 2D Click to expand... Hey i have the F2007, RX-8LM But those cars cant be traded til 2moro.
Delta795 I have lvl 21 ticket, however I'm looking for these cars, can trade tomorrow Ferrari F1 (either) Pescalaro C60 Hybrid Judd RX8 LM 2D Click to expand... Hey i have the F2007, RX-8LM But those cars cant be traded til 2moro.
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 10, 2011 #6 Anyone available to do a trade now??
Delta795 Messages 1,171 Kansas City, Missouri Messages Delta795 Feb 10, 2011 #7 brennonyo Hey i have the F2007, RX-8LM But those cars cant be traded til 2moro. Click to expand... That's fine we can trade ticket for F2007 tomorrow if you want
brennonyo Hey i have the F2007, RX-8LM But those cars cant be traded til 2moro. Click to expand... That's fine we can trade ticket for F2007 tomorrow if you want
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 10, 2011 #8 Delta795 That's fine we can trade ticket for F2007 tomorrow if you want Click to expand... Sounds good.
Delta795 That's fine we can trade ticket for F2007 tomorrow if you want Click to expand... Sounds good.