closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter soniae74
  • 18 comments
  • 694 views
Messages
1,257
United States
US
Messages
Will Send By PM
Offering:
5 x chromes OR the below 5 mattes, OR any combination, 5 max, from;

* matte orange
* matte light red
* matte blue
* matte pink
* matte purple

Looking for any car I don't have (garage in signature).

3 new slots available now.
Not greedy so make me offers.
Thanks

Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
 
Last edited:
I have a 1000ticket, interested?

mathias_p
 
Sure. Tonight after reset?

Thanks
 
When is the reset? Sorry im not so in to this trading stygg yet. Nevermind just ad me om PSN mathias_p and i send you the ticket and you send me the paint later, Ok
 
Reset is midnight GMT so Sweden, about 1am or 2am?

That's fine, will add you in a minute.
Thank you :)

Which paints do you want? 5 mattes / 5 chromes / a mix ?
 
2 slots still free :)
 
Il take the matte pink and 4chromes, allright?

Regards Mathias
 
Sure, add Soniae1974 and I'll send at reset :)

Whats your ID?

Thanks
 
PSN: numba1trukr

I'll send before reset, and you can send after.

Car is from ucd, with rebuilt engine/chassis.
 
Fine with me, thank you.
 
Hi mate, I would love to trade, but can only send a car from the 20th and on, is that okay for you? Cause I would like to offer you a Mercedes McLaren and a Lancia Stratos Rally Car for 10 chrome chips!
 
Let's leave it for now as I may well forget, lol, but sure, PM me nearer the date :)
 
Okay I will wait until I've got a free day then. :P
 
Slots all gone.
Thanks guys.
 
Last edited:
closed
 
Last edited:
Back