Closed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Milldrum
  • 14 comments
  • 684 views
Messages
3,826
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
Milldrum
I have a level 17 ticket burning a hole in my pocket. In one hour, I will swap my ticket to the person willing to give me the most Silver Chrome paint chips.

Don't message me, just post your bid in this thread. I will, in one hour, complete the deal with the highest bid.
 
Unfortunately it would be longer than an hour. If you can wait ill give 5 paints.
 
andy54321
Unfortunately it would be longer than an hour. If you can wait ill give 5 paints.

Sorry, highest bid in the hour. Deal can take longer.
 
5 silvers right now!!
 
There is also a bonus. But it's too good to mention. I want Silver Chromes. Any advances on 5?
 
Did someone say another bonus ticket? That's right, another ticket!

I'll give a hint, level 2?! I know, crazy right!
 
Last chance. 5 minutes.
 
My offer is now 1.
 
5 before and 5 after reset or if you add both accounts can give 10 before and 10 after.
 
Back