Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter O.G
  • 12 comments
  • 697 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G

TDS
Premium
Messages
2,367
United States
Town
Messages
PSN
Hey people,

Need a couple of cars, can only trade for paints (gold or silver chrome) as Im fully booked with cars

I need:

Mercedes A160
Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6

If you have these, let me know.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Hey people,

Need a couple of cars, can only trade for paints (gold or silver chrome) as Im fully booked with cars

I need:

Mercedes A160
Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6

If you have these, let me know.

Thanks

Hi send FR to Lammy77 and ill give you 1 for free.

Let me know which one :)(the mb is 0/0/0 in African Violet--Ember Red--Moonlight Silver)

Cheers Lammy
 
Thanks mate, il have the MB in the silver colour thanks

Im sure we are already friended? As you are letting me use your X1 which also I need thank you a lot for!!

:)
 
Thanks mate, il have the MB in the silver colour thanks

Im sure we are already friended? As you are letting me use your X1 which also I need thank you a lot for!!

:)

:dopey: Ok ill send it over.
 
Lammy77
:dopey: Ok ill send it over.

Thanks mate!!!

@ Other traders, still need the vectra.. Anyone?
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Thanks mate!!!

@ Other traders, still need the vectra.. Anyone?

Have the vectra in Nepal yellow if you want it but it's not 0/0/0
 
tatschris81
Have the vectra in Nepal yellow if you want it but it's not 0/0/0

What do you want for it?
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
What do you want for it?

You can have it mate,send a FR to tatschris81 and I'll send it when finish work
 
tatschris81
You can have it mate,send a FR to tatschris81 and I'll send it when finish work

Thanks

But Im on holiday right now

Earliest I can send FR is 5th Sept

Unless you send one and I will get someone to accept it

Thanks
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Thanks

But Im on holiday right now

Earliest I can send FR is 5th Sept

Unless you send one and I will get someone to accept it

Thanks

Yeah that will be fine mate,I'll send tonight
 
tatschris81
Yeah that will be fine mate,I'll send tonight

Ok mate!!
 
tatschris81

Ok thanks

I will ring home to get someone to accept!!

Thanks again mate :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back