Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i ask how you got these?

either way i would love to have a few.. But am unable to borrow glitch... hopefully we can work something out!

👍

May i ask how you got these?

either way i would love to have a few.. But am unable to borrow glitch... hopefully we can work something out!

👍

Sorry, no you can't. I use the ,"Don't ask, don't tell" policy. I can make you my first send right now if you want, then again after reset in a few hours. Just let me know.

hey, mate.

and this really very interesting. excellent work.👍
I would like some models, I'm in no hurry.
how it get better for you.

feel free, to choose what you want in my thread that is in my signature.

Finally the tamoras, missing appeared ......👍

hey, mate.

and this really very interesting. excellent work.👍
I would like some models, I'm in no hurry.
how it get better for you.

feel free, to choose what you want in my thread that is in my signature.

Finally the tamoras, missing appeared ......👍

As I said, I don't need anything in return. Just tell me what you want and its yours. :cheers:

Sorry, no you can't. I use the ,"Don't ask, don't tell" policy. I can make you my first send right now if you want, then again after reset in a few hours. Just let me know.

hey i run the same way 👍

Im intested in:

Nissan GTR R35
Mazda 787b

Edit: On mobile, so whats your PSN?

As I said, I don't need anything in return. Just tell me what you want and its yours. :cheers:

thank you, appreciate the courtesy.

would these models, I have already sent an F / R ShowroomCars-OCD,
to TTW_CargoRatt.

TVR Tamora '02 (Standard Version)
Ash Green Metallic -- Blue Pearlescent -- Chameleon Blue -- Chameleon Orange -- Cooper Green Metallic -- Flip Flop Yellow -- Iced Teal Metallic -- Olympic Blue Pearl -- Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent -- Reflex Purple -- Silver Stardust Metallic -- Starmist Crimson

:cheers:

thank you, appreciate the courtesy.

would these models, I have already sent an F / R ShowroomCars-OCD,
to TTW_CargoRatt.

TVR Tamora '02 (Standard Version)
Ash Green Metallic -- Blue Pearlescent -- Chameleon Blue -- Chameleon Orange -- Cooper Green Metallic -- Flip Flop Yellow -- Iced Teal Metallic -- Olympic Blue Pearl -- Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent -- Reflex Purple -- Silver Stardust Metallic -- Starmist Crimson

:cheers:

Only these colors exist for the standard Tamora '02:

Alpine Green Metallic
Cosmos Blue Metallic
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Moonraker Black Metallic
Rosso Pearlescent
Starmist Blue
Sunset Pearlescent
Titanium Metallic

Yea, I know. Go ahead and shut me down Gravitron. I just thought it was to much to list in the hybrid thread, so just go ahead and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back