Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No I am not.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Globalchill
Hello there will be a race event that I will be hosting on the 13th (tommarow) and the if you wish to apply for the 16 slots avalible put your username below.The HP limit will be 730 and this is a street car only event. For this event I will allow tunning before the race if needed.The type of the race will be a regular clean match.The coarse will be autumn ring-mini. So if you would like to add me also my I'd is globalchill

Hello there will be a race event that I will be hosting on the 13th (tommarow) and the if you wish to apply for the 16 slots avalible put your username below.The HP limit will be 730 and this is a street car only event. For this event I will allow tunning before the race if needed.The type of the race will be a regular clean match.The coarse will be autumn ring-mini. So if you would like to add me also my I'd is globalchill

Please answer the followings:

- What are your Spec Regulations? Just giving a BHP limit of 730bhp means I could turn up in a very fast road car and win with ease. You need to make a list of cars with BHP and Weight Limits to make it a fair event.

- Please also make sure to include more details when hosting an event please!

Back