Closed

I'm interested in this. I'll probably run with no ballast, full HP after oil change, and white. What night of the week though? When will it start?

I'm interested in this. I'll probably run with no ballast, full HP after oil change, and white. What night of the week though? When will it start?
In 2015 late January early February. As well all cars have to run at 724pp so it ether you have HP or no ballast. Planing for it to held on Sundays.

I will putting up the max HP formula up as well with the min weight Formula that are not taken.

To give an update for were people can see the points scoring after races, its going to be on a google docs spread sheet, i am working on it at the moment.

If any one has questions please post them so i can fix or explain them.

Race Dates are going to be revealed soon hoping for tomorrow, but a max of a weeks time be for they are out.

(concept not going to be 100% like this or even implemented)

Hay have have a question for you drivers out there, and this has to do with the 2016 championship, what would you think of factory teams/ buy factory parts. its not a big secret if you are around me a lot but in the 2016 champion ship I want to use the red bull standard , the FGT, Lotus 97T as the chassis that can be used/bot in it.

What i want to do is have a investment system or points that are earned by winning races get fastest laps, pole position, winning races/ motos stuff like that. So the hole point of have the investment points is for team to buy the better chassis at the cost of more investment points. Seeing how in the 2016 championship there will be max of 4 drivers / cars to a team the more cars the more investment points will be need for cars/chassis. so the logic here is that the more drivers and car you are running is that it costs more IP (investment points).

An example if you had to by 4 chassis with 140,000 IP.
20,000 IP for one FGT 80,000 IP Spent
35,000 IP for one Lotus 97T 140,000 Spent
50,000 IP for one RB Standard Could not afford
So there is more influence on the choose made by the team mangers on how much they win races or the total IP that is made.

Factory Parts
so was thinking that each chassis gets it's own type factory support and how it will change the cars. I think it would be a good idea to have the ability for buy a set number of parts or to go full factory were you get unlimited. so if by a set number of parts if you brake them you lost them, would have to buy more if continue using them.

FGT:
gets more tire chooses in motos, like lets say they can choose/ allowed to use two tire types in any moto. if buying a set number of parts here would last only for a location.

Lotus 97T: More HP seeing how that they would be factory Renault. buying a set number of parts here would last until a car takes engine damage. EX:if you have five parts if you take engine damage 5 takes you lose your factor HP.

RedBull Standard: Less weight on the cars as redbull makes the chassis and buys engines from auto makers, but they will be going with an prototype engine that makes the same power but is lighter. (Duke engines)
EX:if you have five parts if you take engine damage 5 takes you lose your factor weight loss.

An example if you has 200,000 IP an only had two drivers and was looking for full factory parts with your cars.

FGT 40,000 IP for the chassis's + 30,000 IP for unlimited factory parts for the hole championship. 70,000 IP total spent
97T 70,000 IP for the chassis's + 52,500 IP for unlimited factory parts for the hole championship. 122,500 IP total spent
RB Standard 100,000 IP for the chassis's + 75,000 for unlimited factory parts the hole championship. 175,000 IP total spent.

So if you would like to for me to refine this idea for the 2016 championship i will be starting on it now, as well i think that this can be implemented in the Indi lights and the TBICS. Links below.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...tle-beach-indycar-series-registration.301856/
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/indy-lights-series.316533/

Back