Closed!

United States
United States
jbica1
We have enough players on this website that we need to start a private league like they do in Gran Turismo. We need people to start putting together who will Host ( others will have to friend request host to play in league) a point keeper (someone who saves all replays and keeps track of points earned per race)

I don't see any reason why we can't get this going and have a lot fun with spec cars in a league format.

So to run a private league, everyone will have to be friends with the host and be ready to accept the invite to each race night of the league. Thinking of Saturday nights 10:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Pacific. I think invites should be sent 15 min before race time and we will have qualifying before each race.

Ok guys, need some ideas for cars (spec racing, no tuning), tracks, a point system, and about how long each race would be (one race with qualifying each Saturday night).

Thinking about a league season using a spec BAC Mono (no tuning) on shorter tracks like Lime Rock, Road Atlanta, Brands Hatch, eat.

spec/no tuning is good. Haven't driven the BAC Mono yet but I'm good with that to begin. Myself, I'm looking for some GT3 cars to race int he future. But I'm good to go with the BAC Mono in the meantime to get a league up and running like it was in GT 6 (Snail).

Exactly, like snail, but not as big to start. I was a member once myself. I'm just putting out ideas for now until I put it together for real, so GT3 is still possible.

Ron Williams, would you like to help put league together? It takes more than one person to run a league. Let's get Cars, tracks, and season put together.

Wow! Lack of interest tells me I should have got a PS4 and Project Cars! Here are the races I thought would work for A or S class racing league.

Daytona short. 9 Laps
Sebring Club Circuit 12 Laps
Road Atlanta Club Circuit. 12 Laps
Lime Rock Full (No Chicane). 17 Laps
Watkins Glen Short. 10 Laps
Indy Grand Prix. 10 Laps
Road America West Alt. 11 Laps
Sonoma Full Circuit. 10 Laps
Long Beach Full. 12 Laps
Circuit of the America's West Route. 10 Laps.

What do you guys think of a North American Tour.

Wow! Lack of interest tells me I should have got a PS4 and Project Cars! Here are the races I thought would work for A or S class racing league.

Daytona short. 9 Laps
Sebring Club Circuit 12 Laps
Road Atlanta Club Circuit. 12 Laps
Lime Rock Full (No Chicane). 17 Laps
Watkins Glen Short. 10 Laps
Indy Grand Prix. 10 Laps
Road America West Alt. 11 Laps
Sonoma Full Circuit. 10 Laps
Long Beach Full. 12 Laps
Circuit of the America's West Route. 10 Laps.

What do you guys think of a North American Tour.
Yea, seems like every time we try to get something like this started it never takes off. In this case the time just wont work for me and I don't know how consistent I could be.

Back