Closest ever qualifying you've had?

United Kingdom
Hampshire,UK
skilledf1racer
Post your closest qualifying times here. I'll start off

Was at Austin on F1 2012 and at one point of the quali I got the exact same time as the current pole sitter. Sadly didnt stay that way as he got a faster time then I did but was still awesome.

I got pole in a Mclaren at Germany by 0.001 seconds over Fernando Alonso. By far the closest qualifying I've ever had

In F1 2012, I once beat Alonso by less than a tenth, but I was 2nd place about .400 off Hamilton. :crazy:

Still won the race. :)

it wasent on a codemasters f1 game but on f1 championship edition i got exactly the same time as montoya but i had pole because i was faster in sectors 1 and 2 round monza

Today I played a career GP and saw Rosberg and Massa get identical times, but the game handled it incorrectly. In the event of an identical time, the first person to set the time gets the higher position (in this case Rosberg), but Massa got placed ahead of Rosberg even though he set the time later.

Marussia, Season Challenge hard difficulty, Nurburgring - I was like less than a tenth off the 3rd place, a further 3 or 4 tenths off the pole. Qualified 5th, finished 2nd. Not really close but I don't remember anything closer.

Back