CLowndes888's Race Tracks (Dijon-Prenois, Novelty Tracks, Circuito Hermanos Rodriguez!)

ScottPuss20

Pretty Kitty
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
ScottPuss20
CheetahsMeow
In this thread, you will be able to access my latest creations and enjoy them in-game. I've already made a few, so here they are:
Special Stage Route 11.PNG

This track is sure to bring back some memories and keep you occupied for hours

Interlagos.PNG

The track may be oversized, but it's still a load of fun

Sandown.PNG

I visit this race track an awful lot and it's only 200 metres off the original length. Turns 6, 7, 8 and 9 are just as difficult as the real thing, and will result in a massive crash if you don't pay attention.

Wild Ride.PNG

This track requires some balls to get around and will challenge you no matter what your skill level is.

Here's the link to my creations: https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gt6/user/#!/friend/fubbles888/course/

FYI, THE SANDOWN AND INTERLAGOS CIRCUIT HAS BEEN REVISED. THE LAYOUTS SEEN HERE NO LONGER EXIST

Last edited:
Decided to do a GT6 Custom Track Showcase video with your car. It's due to upload at 11am BST tomorrow and I won't be home then so I will post the link now and you'll be able to watch the video then.

It's an excellent recreation of one of the most legendary tracks from Gran Turismo past
Which makes me thinking: PD should introduce a new theme: City (and City at Night)

Thanks for creating it!

I also created a track from the GT2: inspired by Red Rock Valley Speedway
I know that you cannot make figure 8 tracks so I modified it a bit with the idea to keep the same look and feel of Red Rock Valley Speedway
You can try it here if you want
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/brunopro74s-track-wonderland.335331/

Gday Lowndesy, awesome re-creations, any chance of knocking out a Phillip Island when u get a chance to add to your collection. Cheers

Last edited:
Please notify me if the link doesn't work
I'll be making a few real world circuits, some of them being Adelaide, Silverstone Classic, and Yas Marina.

Adelaide would be awesome! Thanks, mate.

Edit: Just got it from your page, thanks! Any chance of extending it to the full F1 course (with Jones Straight and the full Brabham Straight) ?

Last edited:
Adelaide would be awesome! Thanks, mate.

Edit: Just got it from your page, thanks! Any chance of extending it to the full F1 course (with Jones Straight and the full Brabham Straight) ?
Look that's definitely a possibility:tup:

Latest tracks:
Yas Marina.PNG

This isn't to scale, but it means that the track has a better flow than the real one. I consider it to be improvement of an otherwise bland course

Silverstone Classic.PNG

The speeds on this track are quite high and I feel as though it's a very good recreation. Beware the final corner, however

Fast and Furious.PNG

An original track that will give you plenty of thrills and spills

Adelaide Street Circuit.PNG

In all honesty, this track is addictive to drive on and you simply won't want to stop driving on it

Best of Both Worlds.PNG

To get around this track fast, you need to combine handling and power, hence the name

You Sir are a Legend !
Loving your work !

I reckon I'm impatiently waiting for your Philip Ilsand track, even though it's a great shame all tracks have to be flat (and you cannot add the sea around)

Cheers !

Is there any chance of creating the old Interlargos circuit?

It's just shy of 8km, so length wouldn't be an obstacle.
images

The problem is the same as any track traced from a map, you'll have no elevation, which is fine with some tracks, but I feel the constant elevation changes are one of Interlagos' defining features. Layout wise though, it's possible!

images

The problem is the same as any track traced from a map, you'll have no elevation, which is fine with some tracks, but I feel the constant elevation changes are one of Interlagos' defining features. Layout wise though, it's possible!

I guess that one of the track editors flaws. The brief about the track editor is nothing like the reality.

I guess that one of the track editors flaws. The brief about the track editor is nothing like the reality.

Still, if it had've come out 6 months or less after the game came out I would've had fun creating tracks, and I'm sure it would have been a pretty big thing. As it is, it's a case of too little too late, but at least the guys still on GT6 can enjoy it :)

Hopefully they give us more freedom with it in GT7, like 20km+ length and full control of elevation. Bridges and tunnels would be nice too, so we can make figure 8 tracks.

Hey Clowndes i would like to say a big thanks for the fast and furious track. I really like it, the flow, elevations. Mann you nailed what i want.
This one impressed me. Hope to see more similar tracks of you. This one is really great

images

I will have to start from scratch because the track would be too long if I edited the current layout.
BTW @FrenchOzzie , I never said I was going to make Phillip Island, but if that's what you want, I'll do it!

Love to see u have a go at Phillip Island, especially if you can get the rise for Lukey Heights.

Yea man I totally agree. I would absolutely love to remake Macau and Virginia International Raceway Grand West but it's not the same without elevation.

Plus, the track maker can be a pain in the ass about hairpins so the famous melco hairpin at Macau is basically impossible to recreate even

I'm currently doing a revised Interlagos circuit that's about 300 metres off the original length. The classic version of the circuit is almost done, just need to drive on the track and add some scenery. The Phillip Island track is also a work in progress, and the length (yet again) is only 300 metres off. Sadly, there's no Lukey Heights. If I did it on Eifel (without a reference image) it would be screwed up completely, and the elevation changes will be totally wrong. The flat variant of Eifel allows for a much better replica of the circuit.

Up and Down.PNG

This track is built on the side of a hill and has massive elevation changes, sure to challenge anyone

Phillip Island.PNG

It's doesn't contain Lukey Heights and the length isn't 100% accurate, but it's still an awesome circuit

Circuit Paul Ricars.PNG

A bit longer than the original, but the track still has the same long straights and tricky corners

Alive in Death Valley.PNG

Speed is king on this track and will give you a lively feeling, contrary to the name of the location.

I've manage to complete a 1:1 scale Zandvoort without even using a reference image! I even created the classic variation, which is also 1:1 (both of which have been done on Eifel). Sandown has been revised and is the exact same length as the real one. Will get round to uploading them later in the week.

your paul ricard vs real :
images

your north is the south,
your length il 6191m, real is 5842
and your shape is nearly the same... but just have a look at the west curves (east in yours lol)...

try again, or download a good one

Last edited:
Revised Sandown:
Sandown.PNG

A 1:1 replica

Zandvoort.PNG

A 1:1 replica hand drawn on Eifel. The elevation changes feel quite realistic.

Zandvoort Classic.PNG

I felt as though I had to create the classic variant. It's very lively, I tell you!

Far King Hill Park.PNG

Pardon the pun but honestly, this track lives up to it's name. Drive on it and you'll see just how crazy the track is.

Interlagos.PNG

No, this track is not 1:1, but it's an improvement on the original.

Interlagos Classic.PNG

A very tight circuit quite simply

Circuito Hermanos Rodriguez.PNG

The track that the F1's will drive on this year, which just happens to be a 1:1 replica

Circuito Hermanos Rodriguez Classic.PNG

Does what it says on the tin, basically. Loads of fun to drive on

A Country Practice.PNG

A relentless track that requires a large amount of concentration and guts

I've decided to make another course maker showcase of another of your tracks. This time it's the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez. I haven't driven the track myself but from the track maps and videos I have seen, I can say it's as realistic as you can get within the limitations of the course maker.

Latest:
Straya Mate.PNG

Surprise Package.PNG

Based on a track I drew at school

Dijon-Prenois.PNG

Hand drawn, accurate to the metre and the elevation isn't half bad

I've made 3 more tracks, but one has 2 layouts. The track is called Foolproof Raceway because it's a really steep and fools simply won't be bothered attempting it. The second one is called The Excursion, based off a racetrack I drew at school. It's very fast.

New tracks
Driving Force.PNG

A mix of fast straights and hair-raising corners sure to give you a thrill. Some parts of the track will remind you of others around the world like Bathurst and Monza.

The Excursion.PNG

Foolproof Raceway GP.PNG
Foolproof Raceway Short.PNG

Another track based off one I drew at school, and eh, it's foolproof

Back