Club - A GT6 fanfiction by BayneHammy.

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 9 comments
United States
Los Angeles
racingheartruby
RubyWooby
Hello! You may remember me as that guy who rarely updated his stories because he was too lazy to continue his really sub-par writing. :lol: Well yes, I am back with something that might be a bit different than the others. In this piece, I'll try to produce a story that ties into the growing state of the JGTC during the late 90s and the early 00s. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it and will give me some feedback with some accuracy or the direction of the story. As of now, I have no pictures, but I'd wish to get people together to do a sort of photoshoot. These are predetermined events, unless I say otherwise, so get ready to get a Hollywood experience when in my rooms. :dopey: Anyways, yeah. Hope you enjoy my maybe okay fan fiction. :S

Prologue (Warning, no pictures as of now. ;-; )

The year is 2000, the start of the new millenium. The JGTC series is on the rise in the motorsports world, and a heated rivalry between three up and coming drivers further raise the popularity of the sport. One boy is Yamato, a cautious driver with much ambition, and the other is Matias, with an inside drive that pushes him to the limit. Not to be overshadowed by the two, Arisu is a ruthless driver who takes risks at every moment possible. The three came from humble beginnings, but their story is not as innocent as the other drivers.

The current location is Twin Ring Motegi, a diverse course for almost all racing purposes. As the laps wind down, Yamato Ishimura battles with Matias Del Toro into the Victory corner with Arisu Nakamura trailing not too far behind them. As the 3 cross the start/finish line not too far apart, the race gets even more intense between the GT300 drivers.

"1 lap to go in the race, as Ishimura has an advantage over Del Toro in the first turn!"

Ishimura takes the opportunity to pass on the inside as he pushes Del Toro away. They nearly make some contact as the Denso Sard Supra quickly catches up to Arisu right behind them to pass.

"If Nakamura knows what's best for her she must move over for Sekiya!"

Suprisingly, she blocks off the Sard Supra to allow for the battle between the two front running GT300 drivers.

"What the hell is she doing?!"

Contact is made between Ishimura and Del Toro coming into turns 3 and 4. Entering the corner under the Speedway, Ishimura loses a bit of control and allows Del Toro the pass.

"Saw that coming..."
"Damnit! She better be holding Sekiya off!"

Sekiya soon passes Nakamura and shows a gesture of displeasure by banging up against the door of the MR-S while passing.

"You ******* rookie!"

Sekiya soon catches up to the heated leading battle. He decides to try and go three wide in the esses to try and regain lost time dealing with Nakamura.

"It's a scrub battle, eh?"

Right as the Supra goes three wide, Del Toro jumps to the outside due to a mistake, which puts him right near the door of Sekiya.

"I had enough of you dang rookies ruining my day!"

Del Toro sights the MR-S right behind him exiting the hairpin after the series of esses and gets an idea that may change the whole situation for good. With some hesitation, Del Toro in his Silvia decides to spin out Sekiya on the straight nearing 140 MPH, but collects himself in the process.

"Oh-!"

Sekiya's car flips over due to the air going under, and lands right on the orange MR-S of Nakamura as Del Toro safely spins into the guardrail. Ishimura comes out unscathed and continues to become the leader.

"Oh my goodness, chaos on the 2nd to last straight away as Masanori Sekiya flips over and also involves Matias Del Tor-OH MAN! Right onto the #31 MR-S! This does not look too good!"

As the #31 slows, there is a rather somber vibe as something is not right. Del Toro quickly leaves the scene with his minimally damaged Silvia. Emergency crews quickly hurry to the Sard Supra and the Autobacs MR-S. Masanori gets out safely, but something was up with Arisu. Something was not right at all.

Hope I don't give too much away of what's going to happen, but it's your guys' say. :) And hopefully this is kind of okay. :nervous:

Oooh, looking good. :D I think this is going to be another struggle for me, Japanese character names just never stick in my head for some reason. :odd: Hence why I stick to fairly standard names. Can't wait for more. :D

July 24th, 1996

Somewhere in the sprawling city of Tokyo, there was a boy standing inside a garage part of a humble house looking at his car. Through the musty atmosphere of the garage, the car paint seemed to gleam like a laser ray. It's metallic shine captivated the boy, along with the stylish bodywork. The boy slowly walked around in his Converse sneakers and eyed every single part of his Cappuccino. The boy was an average size, with an attentive gaze and eyes filled with ambition. He simply walked around the car for what seemed like hours and daydreamed about the adventures he would have in it. His father noticed his fascination and was curious to see how he was doing.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg

"Yamato..."

The boy was startled from his daydream. He turned around in a quick and rushed manner to see his dad.

"O-oh! Hi dad."

"You really like that car I got you, huh?"

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg

"Yeah..." Yamato went back to his daze after his response.

"I know you like these things...they've never really interested me at all" his dad stated. "I do this just for you. I didn't know much about the car and just took my friends advice. He says it's a quick little thing, and it should surprise you."

"Uh huh..." Yamato began to walk around once again and admired the body work. It was really well done and seemed to be handled in a professional manner.

"The guy also said the engine has been worked on. I forgot what he said, but I guess you should check it out." Yamato's father at first went to the door to get in and pop the hood open, but stopped immediately and let his son do it. Yamato opened the door and lifted the button, making the hood jump up slightly. His father proceeded to open up the hood and look at the engine, seemingly trying to look for something but was clueless.

"Well...it's shiny."

Yamato decided to go to the front himself and was impressed by the engine. It wasn't a very old car, only 2 years old, but it seemed as if it was just fresh off the lot, and then some.

"That is so cool! It can't have that much power, though..."

"It's a nice little engine for a nice little car."

Yamato went to close the hood and approached the door. As he sat inside the car, he put on his seatbelt.

"You going somewhere?"

"Y-yeah...I guess."

His father looked at him worringly at first, but then smiled gradually. He leaned into the open window.

"Just be careful, okay? Can you promise me that?"

"Yeah-sure."

"Don't do anything stupid."

"Promise."

Yamato looked at his father curiously as he wondered what a stupid thing to do was. He turned on the engine and then looked at his father again.

"Have fun."

"O-okay."

Yamato rolled out from the garage and drove out as his father walked out and watched his son roll off in his new Suzuki.

"He better ******' listen."

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg

As Yamato drove onto the expressway, he was deep into the excitement of a late night drive through the heart of Tokyo. He felt a sense of freedom and ability in his little Cappuccino. Lights flashed by him as he roamed around the C1. He passed by slower cars and saw people make their way to wherever. He revved the engine in excitement and was simply having fun. He decided to make his way to one of his closest friends' house.

Just as he neared the destination, he put in a music CD, which was by an American rock band named Ash. He seeked onto a song called "Lose Control" and continued to drive. The music seemed to make the car faster and had his adrenaline pumping, even at a red light. After a few streets and laughs later, Yamato arrived at his friend's house. She was conveniently present outside of her house and was puzzled by the approaching Suzuki, but then saw who was inside and showed a pleasant grin.

"Hey! What are you doing in that cute little thing?"

"Nothing much, just got it and I decided to ride around in it. How you doin' Arisu?"

Arisu was a quite attractive girl for her age, and was very easy to talk to. Sometimes she would crack a joke a few times that would be kind of mean, but everyone who knew her already were accustomed to it.

"Bored. Summer break is starting to be a drag. Take me somewhere, yeah?"

"I-I guess."

"Hold up, let me ask my mom."

She ran off to the house and Yamato, being the young guy he is, admired her 'features' as she ran off. A few minutes later, Arisu came back outside and got in the car, and Yamato drove away.

"Yeah, she said it's fine. So where?"

"Dunno."

"I dare you to race someone."

"Paha! In this little thing? I wish."

"Haha, you never know what they do to used cars. When I first saw it, it didn't seem stock."

"Yeah, that's what I noticed too."

"Well yeah, it's your car"

"Ha-ha, funny."

Yamato went back on the C1 and let the engine do it's work. The little kei car zipped through traffic and gripped the road very well.

"You like that?"

"Yeahah!"

He kept on testing the car by revving the engine up to increase his speed. The traffic was somewhat light enough for an aggressive joyride. Then after a while, he recalled what his father said, and slowed the car to a cruising speed which felt more comfortable to him. He looked for words to not make the ride awkward.

"So...you hear about that exchange student coming in the coming year?"

"I think...some Spanish dude, right?"

"Yeah, I think he's Matthew or something."

Arisu looked for his name in her mind. She remembered how good-looking he was and started to think how he would act toward her and started to daydream. Then returned to looking for his name.

"Uhm...maybe...Oh! It's Matias! That kid...heh." Arisu left off a soft vibe.

"Oooh, you like him, huh?"

"W-what? No-no...not at-well ye-well I don't know him that m-much." She started to turn red, a very rare sight.

"Haha! Awwee, how cute!"

"SHUT UP!"

"Oh...okay then."

Special Stage Route 7.jpg

Yamato put in another CD and it became quiet for a while until a car passed by and caught Yamato's attention. It was a modified Daihatsu Move. The car whizzed by and slowed right in front of Yamato.

Special Stage Route 7_6.jpg

"You know what he wants, Yamato."

"What?"

"Are you dumb? He wants to race."

"Oh..."

He thought about it for a bit and considered the offer from the Move. He then had a '**** it' moment and flashed his lights.

"There you go! Come on! He's off!"

The Move left in a little puff of smoke and was off. Yamato hesitated at first and then floored the pedal.

"Here we go. Hold on."

Another American group, N.W.A, came on and Appetite For Destruction was playing. It rather fitted the situation and pumped up Yamato, although he didn't really understand the real message.

The Move became in sight once again after a brief disappearance. He quickly caught up and took advantage of the upgraded engine as it responded very quickly.

The Move took very defensive action and blocked Yamato off.

Special Stage Route 7_7.jpg

"What the?!"

"What a knucklehead, for real."

Yamato then further pushed the pedal and the Cappuccino happily revved up and gained enough speed to pass the Move, as the black Daihatsu struggled to keep up.

Special Stage Route 7_2.jpg

"Woah there, Yams, ease off!"

"Haha, oh my god this thing has power!"

As the two cars approached an overpass, Yamato decided to head for the interchange.

Special Stage Route 7_3.jpg

"This should throw him off..."

Special Stage Route 7_4.jpg

It did, as the Move jerked left.

Special Stage Route 7_8.jpg

The car zipped through the turn at a very high speed pulling Arisu towards Yamato.

"Hehey, I know my driving is awesome but chill!"

"Ahhh-shut u-ahhhh!!!"

Yamato then pulled the Cappuccino towards a slide heading towards the other direction.

Special Stage Route 7_5.jpg

The Move came in too hot and crashed into a van.

Special Stage Route 7_9.jpg

"Oh crap!"

"...just drive casually."

The two in the innocent looking Suzuki slowly drove away from the smoke they had created with the drift.

"So that's what he meant by stupid...I love it!"

"Huh?"

"Nothing..."

Yamato arrived back at Arisu's house after the skirmish. They were both shaken by the intensity of the battle.

"Haha...well that was fun riding with some kid who barely knows how to work a clutch."

"Shut up." Yamato lightly pushed Arisu in a teasing manner.

"Hehe, well...I'm off."

"Good luck with that macho Spanish guy!"

"Uuuughhh! Shut up about him!!"

Yamato laughed as he drove off. After a few minutes of driving he then encountered the Move he saw earlier with some front end damage.

"Hahaaaaa! There's that guy!"

The man pulled over, as did Yamato.

"What does he want?"

A young man with a light skin tone wearing a loose dress shirt and grey chinos got out. His hair seemed to flow along with the wind.

"What de heill was that?!" the man shouted.

"I dunno, your terrible driving."

"Haha, okay, says the person joo swerved off into another place because he was scurred of me catching up to him!"

"Ha! In your best lucid dream you couldn't catch up to me!"

"Callate! Idiot, look what you have done to my coche!"

The Move's left door was caved in, with the glass shattered.

"Oh...ha..ha...yeah." Yamato broke out sweating very nervously.

"You idiot! You do this to me and you no help!"

"Well, what could I have done?!"

"Ask who I am first."

"Pff, why does that matter?

"Because I know that girl I saw in your car. Is she your girlfriend?"

"Arisu? Hah, I wish."

"Yes! I remember! You are very lucky!"

"Well thanks...so you're that Matias kid?"

Matias was startled a bit, but then realized that he actually gave it away.

"Yeah, that's me."

"Oh. Well I got to get ho-"

"Wait! You gotta give me assistance with my do-"

"Nah." Yamato walked away ignoring Matias' calls.

"HEY! COME BACK YOU FOOL! YOU DUMB KID! COME BA-'vroooooooooooooom'AAAAck...damnit! Damnit damnit!"

-----------------------------------------

Is that okay? :)

Good that Yamato went back to the Daihatsu. I was wondering, "what sort of moron causes a crash and doesn't stop." :lol:
I kind of wanted to give a tone or vibe or whatever that made him seem kind of shocked and he was confused what to do and left the guy alone. I guess you can use his action as a lesson of what not to do when an accident happens. :lol: :dunce:

Latest Posts

Back