Club Cars query

• Thread starter Pearl Jam
  • 1 comments
Wales
Wales
Neil Pearl Jam
NEILPEARLJAM
Hi all, still a kinda newbie as I've only been playing for about 2 weeks but during the hot hatch online sessions I get my arsed kicked by guys in the Golf GTI..seeing as it's a club car and my club is looking forlorn and inactive, is this car forever off limits until someone joins my club ? I love this game to bits so it seems a shame some cars may forever be out of my reach !!

By the way if anyone's interested my club is JammersUK and I'm at level 28 on the solo game

Hi all, still a kinda newbie as I've only been playing for about 2 weeks but during the hot hatch online sessions I get my arsed kicked by guys in the Golf GTI..seeing as it's a club car and my club is looking forlorn and inactive, is this car forever off limits until someone joins my club ? I love this game to bits so it seems a shame some cars may forever be out of my reach !!

By the way if anyone's interested my club is JammersUK and I'm at level 28 on the solo game
Yes, that's about the size of it. Have you put up your details in the clubs thread? Your player level will be different from your club by the way as fame is earned at different rates for each ( there is a multiplier for club fame which you unlock through completing accolades in club events and challenges.)

It is possible to beat the GTi but you will need to know the tracks very well and have the luck of not getting caught up in the shenanigans out there - drafting will help.

Latest Posts

Back