Club Livery

When I try to apply the Club Livery on a car, it will not let me. How do I unlock all the Club Livery?

I am at Driver Level 30 and I still can't unlock the Club Livery for the car? Am I racing on the wrong events and how to get more Club Levels to unlock the Club Livery? My Club Level right now is like 0. How is everyone getting their Club Level up?

Thanks!

Last edited:
When I try to apply the Club Livery on a car, it will not let me. How do I unlock all the Club Livery?

I am at Driver Level 30 and I still can't unlock the Club Livery for the car? Am I racing on the wrong events and how to get more Club Levels to unlock the Club Livery? My Club Level right now is like 0. How is everyone getting their Club Level up?

Thanks!
You need a minimum of two members to activate a club. There's a thread here for those looking to join a club or with space to spare in theirs - though there's been no activity there for a while. You can set up another account on your PS4 and invite that player to join your club though, and that works fine.

Last edited:
Back