Clutch on g29

• Thread starter Nuno346
  • 7 comments
Portugal
Portugal
Hi people.
Once off more apologize my english. I have the logitech g29 with shif lever and i come here to ask if anyone note the clutch with shift lever(manual shifter) just works fine in some cases on grand turismo sports. Like on "driving instructions" with mazda mx5 works fine, but in "personalized races" with honda civic type r it didnt work. Just works with shift tabs ( semi automatic) and civic type r did not have semi automatic shifter tabs in real.
Second question: did you note the clutch just works when you press the full clutch?? Doesnt have the calibration?
Maybe we have to wait days or months for update?
Thank you and i hope you understand my question and my english ;)

Thanks you

Hi people.
Once off more apologize my english. I have the logitech g29 with shif lever and i come here to ask if anyone note the clutch with shift lever(manual shifter) just works fine in some cases on grand turismo sports. Like on "driving instructions" with mazda mx5 works fine, but in "personalized races" with honda civic type r it didnt work. Just works with shift tabs ( semi automatic) and civic type r did not have semi automatic shifter tabs in real.
Second question: did you note the clutch just works when you press the full clutch?? Doesnt have the calibration?
Maybe we have to wait days or months for update?
Thank you and i hope you understand my question and my english ;)

Thanks you

I just got my G29 today and I am using the clutch for the Online Race A GR300 event with the new Civic Type R. Haven't had any issues yet.

I just got my G29 today and I am using the clutch for the Online Race A GR300 event with the new Civic Type R. Haven't had any issues yet.

Can you in try "personalized race" or "costum race" in arcade mode with civic type r work with sifht lever without have put shifts in shift tab ?

In "lessons" category or "simple race" it worka fine but the cluch pedal just works when i press full pedal, is has no calibration cluch.. but is ok.

But in costum race the chutch dont works

Can you in "personalized race" or "costum race" in arcade mode with civic type r work with sifht lever without have put shifts in shift tab ?

Yes I just tested this in custom race with the Civic Type R. I can upload the footage of it if you want.

Should be up in 14 minutes. My upload speed is terrible.

Yeah thats the thing yesterday i try so many time and i havent sucess!
I thank you so much for your atencion and support seriously!
Today i will see what is going on on my gts and post here.

Once more i thank you!
Have a nice races!

Back