Clutch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biggles
  • 2 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
6,138
Messages
Simcoeace
Using a G25 the clutch appears to activate as soon as you start using it. If you don't depress the clutch pedal, it will continue shifting without the clutch.

I have encountered a problem where once I activate the clutch, the car appears to spontaneously drop out of gear into neutral every now & then. Has anyone else experienced this? When the clutch is not activated the car stays consistently in the gear that has been selected for it.
 
also I have noticed you can press triangle to turn on clutch fully .. only .. you cant turn it off again unless you restart the race

but yes i have noticed this also
 
i'm not sure but with cars with semi-auto paddle shift you wont need clutch, but stick shift car will go on neutral if you dont clutch I love it
 
Back