Clutch

• Thread starter AXE2003
  • 4 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
In Gran Turismo sport I can't get the clutch working on the Logitech g29 steering wheel + shifter. Im driving a Fiat 500 F set on manual transmission. When I press the clutch and the gas pedel the car still increases in speed. Where I expect the rpm increases fast and the car is slowing down.

In the next link you see the gear indicator will show "#" until it changes to the selected gear.

So my question is what do I have to do that gear indicator will show a cross(#) when pressing the clutch.

Last edited:
Take your foot off the gas when you're shifting. GT never had realistic clutch physics, so you are unable to powershift.

Take your foot off the gas when you're shifting. GT never had realistic clutch physics, so you are unable to powershift.
In most road cars power shifting would wreck the clutch, engine or both eventually.
The thing I’ve found is at first to be very mechanical and deliberate with getting the clutch down before you shift.
(A bit like learning to play a triplet if you’ve ever drummed?) after a while it just becomes natural and you don’t have to be so deliberate, you’ll probably still miss a shift here and there.

If you can’t find it, grind it!!!

Use stock transmission.
this. look at the description in the car settings screen for more information.
If you want to set custom ratios and use the clutch you can try bmw 2007 M3, Pontiac Firebird, or the Formula Drift BRZ.

Back