CobratGT : this thread is just for you (Example of logo design with layers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Symtex
  • 7 comments
  • 650 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
805
Canada
Canada
I've posted many times how incredible 600 layers of customization if Forza but you don't seem to understand. This only a few exemple some the MotoGP community has successfully created with only 6 layers. Yes you heard me right only 6 layers. After seeing those photo, you won't believe me.

1356cherry_coke_01-thumb.jpg

1356xfiles_01-thumb.jpg

49.jpg

philly.jpg

verizon.jpg

gatorade2.jpg

packers.jpg

texas.jpg

black-bike.jpg

coronagp.jpg

dom3.jpg

ea.jpg

suzuki.jpg

superman.jpg

pepsi.jpg

bmw3.jpg


Those logo has been made on MotoGP2 xbox version and not pc version.
 
If you wish to address one specific member, please use the Private Messenging system. 👍
 
They don't look that impressive that an entire thread should be devoted to them in the wrong forum.
 
Slick6
If you wish to address one specific member, please use the Private Messenging system. 👍

I wanted the whole community to understand why xbox player are anticipating this very feature.
 
CobratGT : this thread is just for you
It looks to me like you're addressing CobraGT. Also the word "you" being used many times in your body paragraph, led me to conclude you were talking to CobraGT.
 
Klostrophobic
They don't look that impressive that an entire thread should be devoted to them in the wrong forum.

Those logo were only done with 6 layers of rectangle, circle, triangle or text. It unbelievable. now imagine that with 100 layers now. It's impressive when you think about it.
 
Slick6
It looks to me like you're addressing CobraGT. Also the word "you" being used many times in your body paragraph, led me to conclude you were talking to CobraGT.

The reason why I put his name is i've explain him at least 5 times why the 600 layers mean alot and he always responded : "It would be your cool if you could make your own design ". I guess he never understood what I mean. I just wanted to show a little proof
 
Then post it in the Xbox section.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back