Cockpit view addicted even in standards....

  • Thread starter Thread starter challengerrt10
  • 34 comments
  • 1,995 views
I only use cockpit veiw on all cars, I appreciate what pd did for standerds. It's not perfect, it feels likeyour inside the car know. much improved over bumper cam. Thanx pd:tup:
 
Am I only one who always uses cockpit view?
Even when I drive a standard (today Countach 88' great car) I use cockpit view with this horrible black dashboard...
But I got used to this view and I don't bother whether is it a premium car or a standard one.

Has anyone else here got the same addiction or habit?;)

why dont u apply for the show "my strange addiction" haha
 
It was very smart move from PD to add somekind of cockpit for standards.
 
I'm glad PD has equipped standards with simplified cockpit view. Driving the Caterham Seven using cockpit view is a great experience.

On of my favourite standard cars to drive!
 
It is quite literally the only way I drive, at least since they added the standard cockpits. Though people often like to use the less view restricting bumper cam, I personally feel like I'm cheating when I use it. Besides, I don't play GT5 to be the fastest in the game, I play it to simulate driving cars.
 
Back