Cockpit View Missing

• Thread starter steffenx80
  • 4 comments
Germany
Germany
Like the thread says I miss the cockpit view on different cars. Mostly by the Mercedes VGT. I drive only in this view. Hope in future we will get only cars with full intereur. I saw this Mercedes in the European event and I thought the quality of this car is different to other. I mean it's also different to other full model cars? I play on a 65 OLED HDR 4k TV.

It's possible that the interior was never designed when the exterior was modeled. You realize that, at the inclusion stage for GT, most of these cars don't exist physically? They are just data. Mind you, I see no reason (other than expense and time for the design team) why an imaginary car can't have an imaginary interior!

But expense and time are definitely factors...

I beleive there's a fair few cars mainly VGTs that have no cockpit.

The SF-R racing concept doesnt have one either. Its basically not a driveable option for me since I drive exclusively cockpit.

As I said before i have no problem with them putting in a fake dash like in GT6. I even prefer that kind of generic dash just for consistency and ease of legibility.

Merdeces designed cockpits for their vgt cars. Its Pd laziness to not implement to game. Just like when they attempt to desing a economy system but their lazyness goes to a full retard mode system.

The interior for the vgt car was designed long after the physical model was made. They made the interior and added electric motors for the batman movie last year

Back