Cockpit view = v-sync off = buildings and scenery ripping in half on every turn

• Thread starter nafai23
  • 11 comments
:crazy:

First off.....I hated the demo.....Loving the prologue though!!
Most issues I had are gone.
Great job PD expect...the v-sync is driving me nuts!!!!

It is ok in every other view but in cockpit it really ruins it for me.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the full release.

Everything is just amazing outside cockpit view.....framerate, tearing, lighting...etc..etc..
once I switch in the cockpit everything goes out the window.....

Everything is just amazing outside cockpit view.....framerate, tearing, lighting...etc..etc..
Can we see a video? All the videos I've seen so far haven't had these issues, at least not that I noticed.

so screen tearing is amazing? :yuck:

I am not experiencing any tearing at all in the cockpit view???? occasionally when there is too much action ie: spectators/lots of cars in front of me... there is the odd stutter in frame rate... but that's it?? i am in full 1080p mode in a pana plasma? what type of screen set up r u using?

lol, I almost mistake your thread from some pc game thread where people say the game is broken because it doesn't work right on "their" rig.

I will just say there are HDTV-sets and HDTV-sets.

Some cost 500 eur, some cost 3500 eur. There is the reason for that.

First are crap. Other ones are not.

I will just say there are HDTV-sets and HDTV-sets.

Some cost 500 eur, some cost 3500 eur. There is the reason for that.

First are crap. Other ones are not.

I was about to say the same thing..

Meh! - Invisible +rep again !...

sony xbr3 @1080p
Everyone told me the shadows, framerate problems, tearing, and contrast was my TV and setup also when the demo was released.....funny how those are all fixed now......now this is my TV also......yeah sure...:dunce:
Drive the london track. Make some quick turns if you cannot see the v-snyc is off then great!
I can and it bothers me the hell out of me.

Can we see a video? All the videos I've seen so far haven't had these issues, at least not that I noticed.

Well, I can see tearing here and there on gamersyde's videos, on both Eager 60fps, specially on the tunnel, and London 60fps, specially... everywhere.

sony xbr3 @1080p
Everyone told me the shadows, framerate problems, tearing, and contrast was my TV and setup also when the demo was released.....funny how those are all fixed now......now this is my TV also......yeah sure...:dunce:
Drive the london track. Make some quick turns if you cannot see the v-snyc is off then great!
I can and it bothers me the hell out of me.

Evryone should be able to see when the framerate drops and Vsync is lost, it's pretty obvious when it happens. hopefully this will be adressed by the time either GT5 ships or we get a patch for prologue.

Latest Posts

Back