Code for Anni cars isn't working. Codes are now active! (Fixed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
London, ON
A_Mindful_Place
Anyone else have this issue? I tried putting in my 12 digit number before starting up the game. But it says it's invalid. Yes, I've looked for human errors, tried multiple times with no success. Any Ideas?

Codes should be active now. -- Omnis

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home from picking up at Gamestop and have the same problem. I'll keep trying till it gets through.

Codes from box, and from seller were both working on my case 10hour ago, got my bonus cars and money ok. (anniversary edition)

Mine ain't working.
The voucher says it's caps sensitive so I typed all caps wich is how it came.
No way...
I'm damned sad

I've typed it in with and without caps to no avail, so I'm gonna get the game going and come back later to hopefully redeem it.

Those of us that got the game a couple days early had the same problems, the codes were not working until thursday (yesterday). Maybe it has something to do with PSN having to be updated and those codes are not activated yet. Isn't PSN updates only on thursdays? Maybe you will have to wait till then.

Edit: Seems they have only activated the european codes this far.

I typed in my anniversary DLC code Thursday evening and it worked fine. Cars, credits, everything.
Even though I had my preorder on Wednesday, I waited until 1.01 was released and the servers were up before trying, since that seemed wise.

Apparently the issue is related to the American PSN, which includes the Brazilian and Lat-Am regions.

Apparently the issue is related to the American PSN, which includes the Brazilian and Lat-Am regions.
well to quote James May...
hEQdMOh.jpg

They are, yes.

I haven't tried my codes yet, but I don't expect them to work right away. The same thing also happened with the Blimp DLC for GTA V, so the codes'll probably work in a few hours or maybe days... I hope.

Maybe it's like the blimp code problem in GTA5 ? Did you try and input the code through the Sony entertainment website. Try logging into your PSN there and entering the code and not on the PS3.

Haha ^ treed

My codes worked fine, Make sure your getting the 5's and S's correct, Don't type in the Dashes - either.

I'm having problems too but I haven't downloaded patch 1.01 yet though.

I'll bet you that's why it's not working for us. We need to install the patch before we can download the pre-order cars.

I think that's why it's not working

I'm having problems too. This is crapola.

Right now is the time we need these cars the most. We have no cars, we could use all these cars but now we gotta wait for PD or PSN to fix their own incompetence
Don't know about needing cars the most. Thought GT's always been about working our way up and grinding to get better cars. :P I just want mine to play with.

As I said in another thread, I also haven't been able to redeem my code.

Just got off the phone with SCE Support. The guy first tried telling me to go back to gamestop and exchange game. I pressed and said "well it says right here to call you". He then took my email, PSN and code. He said the code is in-active right now but valid. He said sometimes that it may take a while (up to a week, wth) to become active, but the code I gave was valid just not active yet. So, give it some time and check later. In the meantime, I'm playing anyhow.

Don't know about needing cars the most. Thought GT's always been about working our way up and grinding to get better cars. :P I just want mine to play with.

As I said in another thread, I also haven't been able to redeem my code.

Well I agree but I think we need them the most now, so we can play around with them like you said.

Has anyone downloaded Patch 1.01 yet? I'm hoping that the codes will work after I download the patch but my internet is slow, got another 45 minutes to go. Anyone try it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back