Codes Words?Good or Bad?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 5 comments
  • 1,021 views

RetroJohan

A.K.A GT_johan
Premium
Messages
2,084
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
RetroJohan
When you create a new room at online you can write like name to your room, and I think it to short, I want more space. So I going to ask you guys if this is good idea.

Instead to write the whole word you can write like "code word"

here is some example

Race car = RC
Normal car = NC
Nürburgring = Nbr maybe:)

So is it good idea? :sly:
 
Yeah it's a good idea but a lot of people don't do it I think, including myself because I feel that no one will have a clue what it stands for.

:D
 
next update they should allow to have some more words
 
Often the rules changes far from the room title :)
 
The title often has enough space if you just keep it tight like "Road car Sports hard" or something like that.
 
Back