Coincedence? Have You Seen One Of Your Liveries Online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy
  • 8 comments
  • 894 views
Messages
3,082
United States
Allen, Texas
Messages
crispychicken49
Messages
crispychicken49
This question aroused when, to my amazement, found my Suzuki SX4 Rally Livery that I created on day 2 of FM4 placed onto an SX4 in a rivals mode Autocross match. So, have you seen one of your liveries online placed across a random person's car?
 
Can't say that I have. I can make liveries, but I'm no master. Due to my inability to make the wonderful vinyl groups I use, I don't have really ANY liveries on the storefront. Plus, eh, I don't play online. Can't say I was ever flattered enough to see a livery I made on someone else's car.
 
This question aroused when, to my amazement, found my Suzuki SX4 Rally Livery that I created on day 2 of FM4 placed onto an SX4 in a rivals mode Autocross match. So, have you seen one of your liveries online placed across a random person's car?

Was it a fellow club member? You have it in the club garage so it is possible for other club members to use it for rival events.
 
I've never seen a livery, but I sometimes badge my tunes, and i've seen those twice in replays in FM3. Amazing since I sell very few that I consider good enough to badge, and I know there are often much better performance tunes available from other people. That someone would like one of my "daily driver" tunes enough to post a replay while driving one is nice.
 
It's a really cool feeling, my first run in was in FM2. I ran into someone using a paint I made, it confused me at first until it hit me. It was a really cool feeling especially since I did not know the guy.
 
Haven't seen any online yet. I doubt I'll ever sell enough liveries for that to happen. I did see one of my liveries while browsing through the wk 2 photo challenge on facebook though. That was pretty cool.
 
It's a really cool feeling, my first run in was in FM2. I ran into someone using a paint I made, it confused me at first until it hit me. It was a really cool feeling especially since I did not know the guy.

Lol, just downloaded your Master Chief Ford in FM4 a few hours ago. Love it.
Went to phREDESIGN's store from the unicorn auctions, and scoped his friends list for other T10 guys posting good stuff on the stores.
I hadn't been here since the 12th, and wasn't expecting T10 staff I just downloaded from to be here, but here I am reading a familliar name. :lol:
So there you go. Now you know where another one went, and i'm 99.9% sure we've never met.....;):D
 
I never see any of the good painter's liveries online. I see mostly poor designs done by poor drivers. Let me take a big Pennzoil logo and stretch it all over a VW Fox and smash people out of the way.
 
It's a really cool feeling, my first run in was in FM2. I ran into someone using a paint I made, it confused me at first until it hit me. It was a really cool feeling especially since I did not know the guy.
I agree its a great feeling that I have had since Forza 1. I have actually had people say to me.."Hey he has the same design as me!!" Then I reply with "Yup I am the original person that made it". :lol: Happened to me a lot with the Eleanor Tribute cars I made in F1 and F2.

Thats also why I am careful if I sell tuning setups. Because there is a very good chance someone could beat you with your own setup. Its a compliment yet a little frustrating at the same time. haha Especially with this new rivals mode in F4. I have some setups specifically for Rivals mode events.
 
Back