Cano
Premium
- 20,759

- Cephiro
As I have nothing to win anymore, I decided to win every GT40 flavor in the game (vanilla, chocolate, blueberry, lemon, strawberry, and the white one mite be a McDonalds cone
) but, I am trying to do it with STREET cars! no race cars in here, as it would be too easy, because the only race that awards you with this fantastic car is in the GT all stars from the amateur league. it might seem easy, but it isnt. you have to try with a car that has at least 900 hp on tap, because you need the brutality on the straights, otherwise they beat you to death. you are against some VERY AGRESSIVE C5R Vette, castrol mugen nsx, and penzoil nismo. the other two cars are rally stuff, so they are not a problem. I already had the yellow and white ones when I started it. and I started it whit a...
Mitsu 300Gt VR4. I tuned it and it ended up with 1080 hp, so I tried. Oh, how bad idea!!! altough I tried desperately to fine-tune it, the thing just wouldnt do. I was winning till the tires said otherwise. with orange tires, the car is just undriveable, and ZERO brakes. till the very last race in tokyo I won the series, with a 5 point difference over the mugen. I got the black GT40, and I promisse I wont race to that level with the 3000GT again.
aw rite. next car to try was the R34 Skyline, a MUCH better car than the 3000GT, this one can corner!! and with some adjustments to the suspension, it went pretty good, constant 4 seconds over the others. the tires on it gave up pretty soon, but still, I was able to get first on all 7 races so I could skip the last three ones. I got the green GT40, and I also got the right looks for my skyline. god, love to see those replays.
next on was the Tommy Kaira ZZII, wich I tunned for this race. I hadnt touched it, it still was @ 500 horses. got up to 960. it was pretty easy to win with this one. it's almost a race car! it corners fantastically, even more so after I got into its supension and LSD. smooth as silk. again, a 7 race series and an ABSOLUTELY ****ING AWESOME blue GT40.
I am in the 5th race with the other chosen car, the TVR speed 12. an absolute monster once it hooks up, the thing gets slow gos, but it goes from 150 to 200 as if it was from 10 to 15. it's impressive, BUT it was TOO floaty!!! even with 17 and 16.5kg in the too-stiff suspension. two races went by like that and the thing was just slippery, as riding in jelly. the sollution? its tires. it had the sports ones, and apparently it came with racing tires #5, because that ones were the only option left, and the only tires I purchased for that car were the sport ones. I put them on and the car got MUCH better, but the extra help came from the active stability management sistem, wich got the monster planted firmly, at the cost of three or four mph. but with 1090 hp on tap and a top speed on the test course of 248 mph, WHO CARES???
hope to get the red GT40 soon. I'll tell you.
Cano
sorry for the extension, its just someting icky I wanted to say
I know, Im nuts XD
Mitsu 300Gt VR4. I tuned it and it ended up with 1080 hp, so I tried. Oh, how bad idea!!! altough I tried desperately to fine-tune it, the thing just wouldnt do. I was winning till the tires said otherwise. with orange tires, the car is just undriveable, and ZERO brakes. till the very last race in tokyo I won the series, with a 5 point difference over the mugen. I got the black GT40, and I promisse I wont race to that level with the 3000GT again.
aw rite. next car to try was the R34 Skyline, a MUCH better car than the 3000GT, this one can corner!! and with some adjustments to the suspension, it went pretty good, constant 4 seconds over the others. the tires on it gave up pretty soon, but still, I was able to get first on all 7 races so I could skip the last three ones. I got the green GT40, and I also got the right looks for my skyline. god, love to see those replays.
next on was the Tommy Kaira ZZII, wich I tunned for this race. I hadnt touched it, it still was @ 500 horses. got up to 960. it was pretty easy to win with this one. it's almost a race car! it corners fantastically, even more so after I got into its supension and LSD. smooth as silk. again, a 7 race series and an ABSOLUTELY ****ING AWESOME blue GT40.
I am in the 5th race with the other chosen car, the TVR speed 12. an absolute monster once it hooks up, the thing gets slow gos, but it goes from 150 to 200 as if it was from 10 to 15. it's impressive, BUT it was TOO floaty!!! even with 17 and 16.5kg in the too-stiff suspension. two races went by like that and the thing was just slippery, as riding in jelly. the sollution? its tires. it had the sports ones, and apparently it came with racing tires #5, because that ones were the only option left, and the only tires I purchased for that car were the sport ones. I put them on and the car got MUCH better, but the extra help came from the active stability management sistem, wich got the monster planted firmly, at the cost of three or four mph. but with 1090 hp on tap and a top speed on the test course of 248 mph, WHO CARES???
hope to get the red GT40 soon. I'll tell you.
Cano
sorry for the extension, its just someting icky I wanted to say
I know, Im nuts XD