Collection 37 - Gr.B Rally cars?

• Thread starter Mad Jock
  • 18 comments
Hey guys, need advice as I'm now on this collection but I'm yet to own a rally car. Kind of a catch 22 as to get the collection you need a rally car first. Any good cheap suggestions and setups that will give me a chance of winning those cars?

Kind of a catch 22 as to get the collection you need a rally car first.
International A Licence with all bronzes will win you a Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car:

But also you don't need a Gr.B rally car. The races don't have that restriction, just 700PP and Dirt tyres... for two of the three races. Just enter the third one - Alsace/World Rally Challenge with any 700PP car with racing tyres.

You can use any 700 PP road/race car you have for the Alsace race. I picked my '06 GT with a setup from @praiano63. That way you can unlock the Focus without issues.

Ah, cheers guys. It wasn't clear I could do one of the races in a normal car. I've yet to start on my International License.
It's one of the "good" credit-earners too. Slap a Gr.4 car in and you'll get 75k every six minutes.

I used my R32 Skyline I had for the first race. ....bought dirt tires for it and increased the ride height as far as it could go. I placed second on the dirt track. I then switched to the rally car I won (80s Audi IIRC) to complete the next and then the more modern rally car (Ford) I won in the 2nd race to do the last.

I hate rally and drifting in this game so my only interest is to get through those with the least frustration possible.

Last edited:
I used my R32 Skyline I had for the first race. ....bought dirt tires for it and increased the ride height as far as it could go. I placed second on the dirt track. I then switched to the rally car I won (80s Audi IIRC) to complete the next and then the more modern rally car (Ford) I won in the 2nd race to do the last.

I hate rally and drifting in this game so my only interest is to get through those with the least frustration possible.
R32 GT-R was my solution as well.

I find the rally driving quite fun, until you hit a jump and the game decides your car should either flip over or spin wildly. :dunce:

I just tried this exact same thing and rage quit after 20 seconds. I assumed my idea was dumb, but it is probably GT rally that is dumb, as per usual.

R32 GT-R was my solution as well.

I find the rally driving quite fun, until you hit a jump and the game decides your car should either flip over or spin wildly. :dunce:
The only rally car available to me is a Nissan GTR GRB Rally Car, it's 652PP, if i buy Dirt tyres I plummet to 582.30 PP so not worth using that. Where is that R32 GT-R and how many credits does it cost? I only have 870, 151 credits left.

Gold the second set of license tests gives you a GT86 Gr.B IIRC.
The Nissan one?

Last edited:
The only rally car available to me is a Nissan GTR GRB Rally Car, it's 652PP, if i buy Dirt tyres I plummet to 582.30 PP so not worth using that. Where is that R32 GT-R and how many credits does it cost? I only have 870, 151 credits left.

The Nissan one?

No, the GT86 is a Toyota.

As people already explained, one of the races, the Alsace one is on the tarmac road course and the only restriction is 700pp. By the time you arrive to Menu 37 you should have a couple of cars or more capable to beat the rally cars on tarmac and get the Ford Focus gr. B, which is a far better car on dirt than the GT86 and beat the other two races to get the Peugeot and the Audi.
No need to put a road car on dirt tires and maximum ride height at all, to beat the menu

Last edited:
No, the GT86 is a Toyota.

As people already explained, one of the races, the Alsace one is on the tarmac road course and the only restriction is 700pp. By the time you arrive to Menu 37 you should have a couple of cars or more capable to beat the rally cars on tarmac and get the Ford Focus gr. B, which is a far better car on dirt than the GT86 and beat the other two races to get the Peugeot and the Audi.
No need to put a road car on dirt tires and maximum ride height at all, to beat the menu
Eh? People here are recommending the R32 GT-R

Image result for R32 GT-R skyline where gt7

which can apparently be purchased from the Used Car Dealership for around 178,600 Credits. It can also be obtained finishing in the top-three at the Japanese Clubman Cup 550 race at Fuji International Speedway during GT Café Menu Book No. 18: Nissan Sports Cars.

Do I have to complete this Americas dirt track to get through this menu? Can I get through without even being 3rd in this dirt track?

Last edited:
Do I have to complete this Americas dirt track to get through this menu? Can I get through without even being 3rd in this dirt track?
The only way you can progress without completing the race is to buy the prize car from that specific race

How did you increase the ride height?

Anyone got any advice on how to get through the First Race/ Dirt Track? I'm using a NISSAN GTR rally car, I have 3656,211 Credits left.

Last edited:

What car did you use for The Sardegna Windmills Race?

What car did you use for The Sardegna Windmills Race?
Oh boy.... That happened about 8 months ago. I really don't recall but I do know that for this menu book I initially used the car I mentioned and then collected the GrB cars so I started using those for these races.

I wish I could tell you more but i simply don't remember exactly what I did in those menus / races. I do know that I hate the dirt tracks and drifting in this game so I always tried to just get through those to progress.

I purchased the Nitrous System in Extreme Section of Tuning Shop for the NISSAN GTR GrB rally car and made it to 3rd in the The Sardegna Windmills Race

Latest Posts

Back