Collection Completed

  • Thread starter Thread starter StarLight
  • 43 comments
  • 2,771 views
I will check my garage. I am not making any promises though. I will let you know.

I will get to my PS3 in about 4 hours from now. :)

Thanks mate!
👍
 
Hi mate,
if you're in the end not covered by Milldrum, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up
cheers
 
jvr
Hi mate,
if you're in the end not covered by Milldrum, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up
cheers


Hi mate,
That would be fantastic.
Thanks for the offer.
👍
 
Sent the ticket on April, 19th ... still no car received?
:grumpy:

I sent a PM to her. Maybe she just forgot... We all (should) know there is a real life, too.
 
I sent a PM to her. Maybe she just forgot... We all (should) know there is a real life, too.

Hi mate,
I known there is a real life .... I don't make a problem of it either.
He/she can have the ticket as well, but I want to finalise the collection.
Anyway thanks for your concern and help, very appreciated.
👍
 
If you are still after the beetle cup car in white #20, I beleive that I might have one. If you FR me I can check and send it.
 
I will check my garage. I am not making any promises though. I will let you know.

I will get to my PS3 in about 4 hours from now. :)


PM sent.
:)
 
If you are still after the beetle cup car in white #20, I beleive that I might have one. If you FR me I can check and send it.

Thanks for your help, but Milldrum has also one for me.
👍
 
StarLight
Thanks for your help, but Milldrum has also one for me.
👍

Yay me! :gtpflag:
 
Thanks for your help, but Milldrum has also one for me.
👍

Ok no problem, Fr sent last night. Accept or decline it will be fine.
 
Hi Starlight, i'm really sorry for what happened, I had a connection breakout here in my hometown and i couldn't access to the net for a week, In fact I managed to get online today

I'm sorry, i'm sending you the car from my account " gemyuk " , i sent you a request from there just 2 minutes ago! You should see it
My apologizes : - (
Bye guys, and thanks monat for the PM!

Oh, and By the way, I'm willing to send back the ticket if you already got the vw new beetle from others , no problems! :)
 
Last edited:
I haven't sent it yet. So good on you for your honesty and integrity.
 
Okay, thanks very much ... :)
 
Okay, thanks very much ... :)

Okay emacifa .... thanks for your explanation.

Anyway, we have already chat a lot about this.

Yes, we are going to trade. 👍

Thank you very much.
:)
 
Last edited:
Back